Men: steam rooms/locker-shower rooms.....Do you ever??

I enjoy the naked male physic. Minus the skinny bodies.
Men are fucking beautiful especially when they undress and walk across the room and their flaccid cock sways a bit or their hard swollen cock bounces as they walk or they're cuddling and their soft balls lean against their groin. Men are beautiful creatures and I love looking at them.

SO, those of you men who take steam showers/or shower at the gym amidst a bunch of naked guys. DO you nonchalantly ever glance over at the other guy/s cock, or ass? Do you ever find anything about another man appealing?

NO........it doesn't make you gay! So for those of you who are grossed out by the same sex. This topics not for you. No judging here!!
I prefer a woman's body so much more. Very few men turn me on by just looking at them naked....I prefer them in a nice dress shirt and tie. I guess I have to truly be in love for that to work. I am more of a hands on type gal. Once you put your hands on me, I get going.

Of course men look. They are curious if the next guy is working with more lol.
When I was in the Army, (long ago in a Galaxy far away), the bathrooms had no stalls, just about 10 toilets all lined up.

Watching each other take a shit sort of took the edge off of everything.

I guess my answer is no, never cared that much one way or another what another guy looked like.
I'm the opposite.
While I absolutely adore women and enjoy every inch of their body. (Women with curves & spunky personalities)..... and I always find myself looking at women and wondering what *it* looks like under her jeans and what her womanly scent is. *curiosity*

Yet with a man........I'm more aroused by the sight of a naked man or a man in certain clothing attire. And I realize that while *some* straight men adore women. Surely, there's a fascination with some, who might find other men appealing. And not necessarily, speaking of their cocks.

Just curious if some men, do a discreet glance over, of another guys naked body.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that shower room.

I prefer a woman's body so much more. Very few men turn me on by just looking at them naked....I prefer them in a nice dress shirt and tie. I guess I have to truly be in love for that to work. I am more of a hands on type gal. Once you put your hands on me, I get going.

Of course men look. They are curious if the next guy is working with more lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I make sure I'm never naked in public. It's waaay too embarrassing.
I make sure I'm never naked in public. It's waaay too embarrassing. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I share your sentiments on that one....
Of course men look. They are curious if the next guy is working with more lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm man enough to say that this is true

I played damn near every sport in HS and there was a guy on my football team, all of 5'5" and 135# soaking wet...with THREE legs

Actually felt sorry for the poor fella
I'm man enough to say that this is true

I played damn near every sport in HS and there was a guy on my football team, all of 5'5" and 135# soaking wet...with THREE legs

Actually felt sorry for the poor fella Originally Posted by DickEmDown
LMAO! I should have known MR. Anaconda himself would chime in on this thread!! Darn...I need to get to Houston. Not that I could do anything but stare at that thing.

Matador....you didn't lol. My mom still "Sweats to the Oldies" at 65.
London. . . Guess you could perfect your DT skills!!
London. . . Guess you could perfect your DT skills!! Originally Posted by shorty
Hey you reading my emails to DED? LOL, that's what I offered...and dinner of course. He is paying, but I am no princess. Ruby Tues. salad bar is fine with me.
Here I figured you for a Foot-Long Hot Dog with extra Chili N Chesse on it at Sonic!!LOL
I think you got me and that hot Wicked Milf mixed up lol. I like me a gerkin.
LMAO! I should have known MR. Anaconda himself would chime in on this thread!! Darn...I need to get to Houston. Not that I could do anything but stare at that thing. Originally Posted by London Rayne

London dear...it ain't my size, it's the way I use it

I'm pretty sure you could do more than just STARE at it
I enjoy the naked male physic. Minus the skinny bodies.
Men are fucking beautiful especially when they undress and walk across the room and their flaccid cock sways a bit or their hard swollen cock bounces as they walk or they're cuddling and their soft balls lean against their groin. Men are beautiful creatures and I love looking at them.

SO, those of you men who take steam showers/or shower at the gym amidst a bunch of naked guys. DO you nonchalantly ever glance over at the other guy/s cock, or ass? Do you ever find anything about another man appealing?

NO........it doesn't make you gay! So for those of you who are grossed out by the same sex. This topics not for you. No judging here!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I have always been very active in sports and kept a gym membership most of the time. I never had any attraction or desire towards another guys body. I might admire how much someone could bench or squat but that would only bring out a "hey dude need a spot on that" meaning that's a lot of weight or it could mean ain't no way that skinny dude is pressing that much weight LOL. I can totally relate why a woman might find another woman attractive since I find them so attractive myself.