How do you feel about a provider calling you?

happen to me last week....difficult with the So
She shouldn't under any circumstance unless you called and she is just calling back.
As I am single and unattached....they can call me anytime.
That is just plain tacky and an invasion of privacy! I won't even call a guy if we have a date set up lol. He is given my number to call and confirm, and that's it. I have never done this to someone who is paying, and it keeps things in perspective.
I would never call in a million years! Only with permission first !!

must not start new thread...must not start new thread ......must not start new thread LOL
I don not call my clients out of the blue. I do understand that a lot of these men are married or have girlfriends. Like London said, It is a tacky business practice. I don't text unless they text me or let me know that text messages are ok (I do ask that question on my screening form).

I also don't go fishing for clients. If he wants to see me he can email or call me but I won't text him asking if he has "hobby time" and "hobby funds" like a lot of ladies do. It's just plain tacky but hey whatever works for them right?
It is helpful for a client to give some guideline to a lady regarding calling him. Call me anytime. Never call me, I will always call you. Call me only if I have left a message. Call me only on the day of a scheduled date.

If a lady ignores our instructions, then we have a right to be frustrated or, if she continues despite repeated clarification, to get mad. If we have not communicated our preference to her, we should not be upset if she calls when we would prefer not or does not call when we would prefer that she does.

Myself, I am fine with a provider calling me, if I have first contacted her. Once I have made inquiries of a lady, she can call anytime, unless I request otherwise.
  • coven
  • 03-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I have a small number of ladies that I don't mind getting a call from. I just request they text me first to see if I'm able to talk.
Never call.
I don't mind if they call at all. I don't have a SO, so that makes things easy
It is helpful for a client to give some guideline to a lady regarding calling him. Call me anytime. Never call me, I will always call you. Call me only if I have left a message. Call me only on the day of a scheduled date.

If a lady ignores our instructions, then we have a right to be frustrated or, if she continues despite repeated clarification, to get mad. If we have not communicated our preference to her, we should not be upset if she calls when we would prefer not or does not call when we would prefer that she does.

Myself, I am fine with a provider calling me, if I have first contacted her. Once I have made inquiries of a lady, she can call anytime, unless I request otherwise. Originally Posted by Redwolf
+1000

I only call within instructions and EVEN then if he's married I prefer to contact by email. Sometimes it can be difficult if we have such a wonderful talking. However discretion and professionalism should be first.

I am open to phone calls once I have screened a person and I tell all my potential and previous visitors this. This allows for better communication. I also DO NOT check my voice mail so I need a quick text of when to call back, or I will just wait for you to call me again.

We all have our boundries and they should be respected.
I don not call my clients out of the blue. I do understand that a lot of these men are married or have girlfriends. Like London said, It is a tacky business practice. I don't text unless they text me or let me know that text messages are ok .. .... If he wants to see me he can email .... Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I do and I have!!

No phones call please. Email first, text if I text you, call if I say it's okay to call.....nuff said!!
I do and I have!!

No phones call please. Email first, text if I text you, call if I say it's okay to call.....nuff said!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No phones call please...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
...even if he has an incredibly sexy voice!!
...even if he has an incredibly sexy voice!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well drats!