Would you be a kept woman?

If you ran across the right individual, with the right chemistry, would you be a kept woman? (ie see only that one client and for him to only see you)
If you ran across the right individual, with the right chemistry, would you be a kept woman? (ie see only that one client and for him to only see you) Originally Posted by FatBastard
Yes. Yes. Yes... but. same thing as marriage to me.
Absolutely, but not til I am done with school and get that dream job. Until then, I will keep providing and not date anyone.
The stars would have to allign for that one to work but if they did i would for sure (if i could have play toys on the side )
Kept woman..that means taking care of her living expenses .housing.and spending money.but that does not a mean marriage , She maintains her own apt
I prefer to work for my own money. Men who want the lil wifey to stay home and do nothing, also tend to want to control her as well. In the past, this is what I wanted. Things have since changed, and once I complete my goal I don't want to have to depend on someone else.

In terms of clients, you are talking about a SD or Mistress type deal, and I want no part of that. I too prefer to see a variety and part ways.
Absolutely. If my work responsibilities boil down to only seeing one person? Sure! But my real life is my own. I'm not gonna lie either, for the right amount of money I'd be totally monogamous lol. I can give up variety to get my car/student loans/boobs paid off.
Well SNL, I'll be your play toy. Ready at a minutes notice!!LOL
Well SNL, I'll be your play toy. Ready at a minutes notice!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
My kinda guy!!! at my beck and call
Yes I would ... but where I live it gets a bit complicated
I think I would, but it would take a lot of trust to depend on someone like that.
As long as you let me cum up for air every now and again!!
If you ran across the right individual, with the right chemistry, would you be a kept woman? (ie see only that one client and for him to only see you) Originally Posted by FatBastard

I've struggled with the feminist inside me that says, no, never depend on a man, so I've always done my own thing, have always been independent ( you know that Destiny's Child song Independent Woman? That's me to a T). But yet at the same time, I get sick and tired of paying for my mortgage, my bills, everything. My problem is that if you're a kept woman, you pretty much have to be under the control of that man who's paying for your goods and your lifestyle.

IF the right man ( someone whom I really was attracted to and we had things in common, and it wasn't JUST his bank account I was attracted to...in other words, no Jabba the Hutts need apply) came along, I can't say that I wouldn't say no. It would be nice to be spoiled by a man for once instead of spoiling myself.
I would say YES!!!!!

But that's why I focus more of my time on SD/SB type of relationships...

I like to be able to live my own day to day life, but knowing that I was only going to be with one person and still live comfortable is great for me. (my bills paid, me and my kiddo not needing for anything,etc..)

I have my own dreams and desires, so I could never be a June Cleaver type of companion. I will still go to school for my degree and work towards my own business.

As I say, (my opinion), I'm a Sugar Daddy's Dream! *LOL*

Genesis Nicole
OH hell NO!
I LOVE variety......I love various things about different men. Sometimes it's ones eyes & smile and another's broad shoulders & strong legs. To how one nibbles on my skin where the other is a hot & heavy lover. Men are beautiful creatures and OH SO different than other men. Some days I want the SAME lover and some days I crave a different lover that brings a different kind of kink to the bedroom.
Be it hobby life or RW.......I would NOT be a kept woman with just one man. Nor would I want a man to be with just me.
IF I wanted to be with one man and be a kept woman. I'd get married again.
Not to mention: I enjoy MY alone time!

Bring on the variety of lovers.