Is there a person that you see everyday.....

Is there a person that you see everyday that you would just like to get after?

For me, it's the hot chica at a nearby gas station. She is from Brazil and is a J-Lo look alike with bigger fun bags and she has the sweetest personality. I find myself going there for gas, beer, cigars, beef jerky; anything she is selling, I am buying! Her daughter was selling girl scout cookies.....put me down for a case of thin mints!

Then I find out she teaches Zumba at a nearby LA Fitness. I had to go to that class after she told me to come try it. I go and slide into the back row of a class of 60 girls and I am the only guy. The view was incredible and way more enjoyable any strip club I remember as there was no cover nor two drink minimum!

So I leave Zumba, scrambling to get my phone out to go see a companion on short notice as I am feeling quite worked up. So I race to my appointment and just devastate that girl. She is like "What's up with you?" as she lays there just totally beat down. I tell her it that Zumba class that has me invigorated and that she should try it! So I hop up after about half the session......I remembered that my car is about half full of gas and needs to be topped off!

So now everytime I go to the gas station...I am playing "Centerfold" by J Geils or Van Halen's "Too Hot For Teacher".

There is a ridiculously cute young thing at work that I can't keep my eyes off of every time I'm around her. She's either completely oblivious to my staring or is secretly enjoying it....either way, she's not letting on that she's noticing my ogling. The 20 year age difference doesn't help matters, though.

If she magically appeared on ECCIE as a new provider, I would gladly sign over my next paycheck to have her.
IDMT. . . One would be surprised what a little talking and taking an interest in her personal life will get you on the side. LOL
Oh, I talk to her...I'm just afraid of coming across as the creepy perverted guy. LOL
Shit there are so many.... lol. My neighbor across from my apartment kills me man I try to strike up a convo anytime I can but we are both normally on the go.

Every Friday I go to the bank I wanna sign up for a new checking account lol.
My advertising account executive. And hey, she's a young single mom, whaddya know...
Hmmm..
The 5 different girls that runs the beer cart at like 5 courses I play each week.
The cashier at the McDonalds by my house.
My gardeners daughter (he brings her each week to help).
One of my renters... damn if she only knew she would get free rent every month if she would...............
Nope...I'd get quite bored seeing the same person everyday, unless of course they could hold my attention....
Waitress at a local Mexican restaurant (although I see her about once a week, not every day).
Any of the babes on Fox News. I see them every day
Any of the babes on Fox News. I see them every day Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Hi, this is Fox News, and I'm blonde! (Family Guy?)