time change

Don't forget to turn your clock forward tonight...post edited and fixed..thanks CS..
Actually, it's forward. At 2AM it becomes 3AM.

So, if we have a 2AM appt., is it over before it begins?

So, if we have a 2AM appt., is it over before it begins? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Damn, I was hoping to get an appointment with Irish Vixen tonight and when I was done, I was gonna turn the clock back and do it again!!
Damn, I was hoping to get an appointment with Irish Vixen tonight and when I was done, I was gonna turn the clock back and do it again!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You can do that in the Fall, but you gotta wait about 6 mos. But, that's OK, most ladies like to have their time booked well in advance. lol
Note to self:

Set up an overnight when clocks go back an hour.
Note to self:

Set up an overnight when clocks go back an hour. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Oh that is a damn good idea. Oh thanks for the heads up on the clock thing. That would have messed up my day for sure.
sorry my mistake I meant to put turn clockss ahead although I like turning htem back better...lol..thank you fpr catching that...hugs

So, if we have a 2AM appt., is it over before it begins? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LMAO well I will be in Ct soon and we can do that..
Damn, I was hoping to get an appointment with Irish Vixen tonight and when I was done, I was gonna turn the clock back and do it again!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Haven't changed my clock in over 2 years. 8am is the same all year long!
done!

I wish I was in Phoenix where they don't change...lol
MAN I ALWAYS HATE ADJUSTING TO TIME CHANGE, BUT THANKS.

DEVIN