If You Had Just One Wish CLIENTS/PROVIDER (I had a DREAM) CHIME IN!!

Life is full of regrets all over the place!!

In life i find no matter where or what it maybe there are always things i wish i could and know i should fix, do better and/or stay away from! How about you?? Or am i all alone here??

If its not in our work its in our home mind everyday habbits and then sometimes just the luck of the draw!!

SO LETS VENT A LITTLE AND TELL THE ECCIE COMMUNITY HOW WE ALL FEEL WITHOUT BEING DIRECT TO ONE PERSON/INDIVIDUAL!!

DONT BE SHY

LADIES LETS TELL IT ALL

MEN LETS NOT HOLD THAT TOUNGE!!
I've had a few....but then again, too few to mention....I've lived a life that's full and may I say, without exemption....
I wish people who be mature here and stop with the snide comments..just shows poor taste....
I wish providers would tell the truth about age and/or pics. I don't like to meet a provider who claims to be 35 when in reality she's closer to 55. I don't like providers who use pics to obscure something unflattering about their body. I know nobody is perfect but hiding behind strategically placed clothes, props, etc may make for a nice illusion, but it does little for truth in advertising. Heard word of mouth that a provider used deceptive pics to hide recent child birth. Lastly when it comes to pictures, if they are older than a year, time to come down and time for some new photos.
I wish providers would tell the truth about age and/or pics. I don't like to meet a provider who claims to be 35 when in reality she's closer to 55. I don't like providers who use pics to obscure something unflattering about their body. I know nobody is perfect but hiding behind strategically placed clothes, props, etc may make for a nice illusion, but it does little for truth in advertising. Heard word of mouth that a provider used deceptive pics to hide recent child birth. Lastly when it comes to pictures, if they are older than a year, time to come down and time for some new photos. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1

I can't tell you how many ladies I have passed on because they fib on their age.
What I do wish, and this happens more than I would like ... is when I've had an absolutely FANTASTIC time with a man and I'm just smiling and all over him, that he doesn't ruin the moment by saying, "You should be paying me" or a variation thereof.

It just turns me off completely. And men will do it all of the time thinking that they're being funny. Other women feel the same way.

It's not funny and women hate it.

Elisabeth
What I do wish, and this happens more than I would like ... is when I've had an absolutely FANTASTIC time with a man and I'm just smiling and all over him, that he doesn't ruin the moment by saying, "You should be paying me" or a variation thereof.

It just turns me off completely. And men will do it all of the time thinking that they're being funny. Other women feel the same way.

It's not funny and women hate it.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I can understand guys making the comment only if the guy is making it as a joke. Actually, for most guys, we consider it the ultimate compliment if we can satisfy a woman; let alone a woman who has the experience by which to judge a man's performance. I know if I made that type of comment (which I never would make), it would most certainly be in a self-deprecating manner. For me, if I can make a woman have a fantastic time, then just seeing her bask in the afterglow is confirmation enough for me.
I can understand guys making the comment only if the guy is making it as a joke. Actually, for most guys, we consider it the ultimate compliment if we can satisfy a woman; let alone a woman who has the experience by which to judge a man's performance. I know if I made that type of comment (which I never would make), it would most certainly be in a self-deprecating manner. For me, if I can make a woman have a fantastic time, then just seeing her bask in the afterglow is confirmation enough for me. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Oh, they're being nice and funny. I'm sure of that. It's never said in a malicious or some sort of passive aggressive fashion.

I don't believe that a lot of men realize that we have some of the absolute best experiences of our sexual lives as well in this realm. Some of these men, and they never seem to realize this btw, are just FANTASTIC in bed.

They're with a lot of different women (all shapes, sizes and ages) and they just know what to do. Maybe they get a little embarrassed afterwards. I don't know. I just know that I cannot STAND to be told that, even in jest. And I'm not alone.

As an afterthought ... it's really too bad that some of the men here just don't realize that they're actually really excellent in the sack.

Thanks for your response!!!

Elisabeth

As an afterthought ... it's really too bad that some of the men here just don't realize that they're actually really excellent in the sack. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That is good to hear and very re-assuring. Maybe someone needs to start a website for reviews of hobbyists.