State: Florida
Address: Incall by I 10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty, CFS,cim, msog
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny. Less than five feet. Country accent. Small boobs but body proportional. Cute tiny butt
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Texted her and we set a time. 220 roses for full hour.
I showed up and she was ready. After a few minutes of small talk she started with a pretty damn good bbbj. I didn't last long and nutted and she swallowed all.
Then I went down on her and got hard again so I covered up and started mish,then flipped her over for doggy. Probably didn't last long again lol. Still had 15 minutes or so and she said I could go again but I couldn't. Getting old lol. What I really liked was she then brought a wet towel and cleaned me up. She gave me a hug and I left. Really enjoyed myself. She was Leeann at one time and has stepped her game up since then. http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...747949272/ROS]Recommendation: Yes
Nice review been trying to get over there and see her
You'll have fun
Oooo. I've been seeing her ads on SkipTheGames, and I've been wondering if she was "too good to be true" or not. I'm glad to see she's on Eccie now. That makes me feel more at ease.
She is dynamite in a small package. She is trying to introduce her cousin to some of the guys. Her cousin is mid 30’s and a little heavier but according to Cheyenne, Is fired up about meeting some new guys. They’re together in Crestview.
did she pay for the room ??
Yea she had incall for the evening
I've made contact with her already. Hoping to set something up next time I have free time.
Link to any photos? The one above no longer exists.
She has an ECCIE showcase now. Just joined up