City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, CG, RCG, DATY DATO, Nipple sucking, LFK, BBBJ, Ball sucking
Hair Length and Color: Black and put up in a Bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Gold has a red Tattoo below her natural Breasts. hot body and just a sexy personality.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 01-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Gold is the gold standard
Gold may be my ATF now but it so damn hard to choose!!! Too much talent
You’ve done her right, Ghostrider: she’s so steadfast.
  • 3dom
  • 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Thumper Humped a Chicken Pox Anti-Climatic Classic
Addicted & Sold On Solid Gold IOP Addendums
Served On Platinum Platters, Bubble Yum Shrimp Flopping Fishy Wishy Tales
Gass LiT Ghost Hoaxed Get-Offs, Ding-a-Ling Dreamz Stuck in Gold-Plated Overstated Molasses
UnLavish Inclusions Fornicate into Blue Spa Pubic Zirconium Habits
Thumper Bumping BiG Gums, Thin Ink, And Pyrite
A GOLD STAR FOR THE WASKLY WABBIT

BTW Silly rabbit, “trix fake O’s in the Biz”
I want to have the Midas touch.
  • 3dom
  • 01-14-2020, 11:23 AM
I want to have the Midas touch. Originally Posted by SteveJobs
Metallic Phalluc Beams 2 Midnight Star
Retro funkalistically speaking
Swing solid Gold brick projectiles
& BaNg eXtra seXXXy
platinum Astro~Glide chics
Kinesthetically 24K sensory overLORD
Erect trajectory in F U L L E F F E CT
& Afrocentric Tafadil Sidifilometrically
~KiNG MiDAs HaRd~
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C4D8E6E3-21FC-4558-834A-94319BF4A380.jpeg (77.7 KB, 310 views)
I would buy a book of 3dom’s amp ho-etry, no lie
  • 3dom
  • 01-14-2020, 07:56 PM
I would buy a book of 3dom’s amp ho-etry, no lie Originally Posted by JamesDeen
Holy Trickle Down Humps! I have some good news Mr D33N!

First off, thanks man, i appreciate the love, and believe you/me when the shit pops off, WE as me and my homieJames Dean are going on the 3DOM WORLD HUMPING TOUR throughout Asia and it is very safe to say we will be doing a little bit of sum humpin’ ...Not for RR either, but as our main HOcational frontline occupational gig, yes my friend We fucking Hump! Damn right and get massively compensated for our Fine and Fancy Vagisuirres International “who to hump” and “ the joy of HOetry” magazine, and relative humping affairs. Kind of like Eccie only better. Why? We sample fine vagina, get paid, and hump! Asiatic Dime pieces have to call our own personal EMOs to book a both our standard and VIP humpty-Dump packages. Any of deez hoz act up or talk shit, EMO say 3DoM looong vacation when the Cat keeps trying to comeback & scratch at the door ! We have another Emo that interviews Hoz just for a chance to Get a little whiste wetter of our world class, Standing DOggie ONly, HumP-pAss -
Humpcats like us don’t work a day in our life except when we hump and are doing workout fitness humping, which includes our beekrym yoga hump class, and spinhumping cardio. Don’t forget working on our Shao Lin MonK HuMPinG Skills ... oh yeah, and then we eat, poop, and did I mention that we would hump??
Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump hump

AND THEN WE BRUSH OUR TEETH AND THEN WE Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump
Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump
AND THEN WE COMB OUR HAIR AND THEN WE
Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump
AND THEN WE BUY SOME CHEWING GUM AND THEN WE
Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump hump
———————————20 YEARS LATER————————————
WE ASKS OURSELVES WHY ???YET STILL WE
Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump Hump hump hump hump hump hump
HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHILE WE ARE HUMPING AND THEN WE DIE A HAPPY GUY AND THEN...

On our headstones
~3DOM and James D33N humped~
Wait, that sounded awkwardly gay

~ we separately heterosexually humped~
Better? All good we have some time to figure it out, let’s go hump!
Dude, you need a life
  • 3dom
  • 01-15-2020, 10:39 AM
Dude, you need a life Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Good call ghost. You Hit the bullseye. I guess the PM thing that I tried to do with you was to positive and peaceful. I don’t mind your comment, it’s actually true, but what were you basing the comment off of? What exactly inspired your kind advice. curious.
  • 3dom
  • 01-15-2020, 11:25 AM
Expound please
Roses are red violets are blue
I’m no poet that’s up to you
But I can spit rhymes so hear my rap
You do the lyrics and I’ll tap their pap
  • 3dom
  • 01-15-2020, 02:29 PM
Wassap I ain’t even gonna dig into that cat , he’s special
The thread is about Gold and how well she handled me. Please stay on topic