politically incorrect Aaron Rodgers ?

He is getting crushed. I guess it is because he was saying he was "immunized". But his definition is not the same as the status quo.

Since Covid vaccinations have become a political "football", this seems like fodder for the political forum.

Will he ever recover from this ? Will Green Bay turn on him ?
He is getting crushed. I guess it is because he was saying he was "immunized". But his definition is not the same as the status quo.

Since Covid vaccinations have become a political "football", this seems like fodder for the political forum.

Will he ever recover from this ? Will Green Bay turn on him ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

does he care?

NOPE

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...ers-net-worth/

Aaron Rodgers Net Worth:
$120 Million

Will he ever recover from this ? Will Green Bay turn on him ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
... No real issue, mate.

As Waco mentioned, the fellow prolly doesn't care.
This'll all blow by in a week or so.

IF the Packer barrack DOES soak him for this, he'll just
give them the bad finger and continue on.

He made his money. $$$$

### Salty
I don't even know who tf that is.
strokey.... aaron rodgers is QB for green bay packers
I doubt he even plans on going back to Green Bay when the season is over. His contract is voided after this year and he'll be a free agent so he can go wherever he wants. It's not like the Broncos, the Raiders, the Saints and many other teams wouldn't make him the highest paid player in the league in two seconds if he takes their calls. There are very few teams in the league that would not do whatever they could to get enough money under the salary cap to sign him.

He plays the most important position in football and he knows it. That's why he always has the "fuck you" smirk on his face. He really doesn't give a shit because he is one of if not the best at what he does for his chosen profession and although up there in age now, he is still as elite as it gets at his position.
I doubt he even plans on going back to Green Bay when the season is over. His contract is voided after this year and he'll be a free agent so he can go wherever he wants. It's not like the Broncos, the Raiders, the Saints and many other teams wouldn't make him the highest paid player in the league in two seconds if he takes their calls. There are very few teams in the league that would not do whatever they could to get enough money under the salary cap to sign him.

He plays the most important position in football and he knows it. That's why he always has the "fuck you" smirk on his face. He really doesn't give a shit because he is one of if not the best at what he does for his chosen profession and although up there in age now, he is still as elite as it gets at his position. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Can’t add much to his.
Green Bay and Rodgers will be fined by the league. After that he will be back on the field throwing touchdowns again. He will be fine. CoVid is no joke. There's a recent outbreak on the Minnesota Vikings and one player had to be hospitalized.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 04:07 AM
He got caught lying...no big deal in the grand scheme football.

He might lose some advertising revenue...make up for it by selling pillows to Trump lovers!
He got caught lying...no big deal in the grand scheme football.

He might lose some advertising revenue...make up for it by selling pillows to Trump lovers! Originally Posted by WTF
fake news ^^^^

GB and the NFL knew what he was doing and if had or not before.

We do/did NOT. And as the NFL and team knew, its/was none of are fucking business

btw: I wish he got the job on Jeopardy LOL
Green Bay and Rodgers will be fined by the league. After that he will be back on the field throwing touchdowns again. He will be fine. CoVid is no joke. There's a recent outbreak on the Minnesota Vikings and one player had to be hospitalized. Originally Posted by adav8s28
What does a freezing man and covid have in common?

Both are cold[s]

bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 07:20 AM
fake news ^^^^

GB and the NFL knew what he was doing and if had or not before.

We do/did NOT. And as the NFL and team knew, its/was none of are fucking business

btw: I wish he got the job on Jeopardy LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Actually it was the reporters business who were attending his unmasked press conferences.
Actually it was the reporters business who were attending his unmasked press conferences. Originally Posted by WTF
NOPE not at all
They wanted a story, then they take risk or not of getting. If they think a jab will save them, then why would they fucking care.
The idiots are all upset over wording Hmm ,,,,,NOT the he's fine Hmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What does a freezing man and covid have in common?

Both are cold[s]

bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Crikey! ... Dont take THAT poor excuse for a joke
over to the Comedy forum, mate.

They'll soak you for certain!

### Salty