Encounter with Valeria - One of the Worst Encounters of My Life

So, I met up with this woman right here in the link below.

https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...1788.htm?cat=1

One of the worst encounters of my life and I've been with a lot of women (who typically treat me well and aren't afraid of GFE). This woman in the link above is active in Houston and other places in Texas like Austin + Dallas. Almost no conversation. Very dull mentality in the woman. No GFE allowed. No fingering allowed. No oral play allowed. She tries to include the time it takes to go to your room and for her to get dressed after sex in the total one hour allotment. I hit orgasm at 57:00 minutes and she tried to take off at that point even though I wasn't done and she called me an idiot for protesting about it despite the hour not being complete. I'm sorry guys. But, we all ought to boycott hookers who are cold fish and treat clients like this. If we are going to be with hookers, it is better that that we avoid callous women regardless of how good looking they are. If we will be simps for paying for play, let us at least be simps with some level of dignity. Let us boycott cold fish women for life and demand some level of respects from these hoes. Thanks.
Yes you should boycott