Luxury Updated Line Up August 3

Man, a couple of changes since yesterday, I figure a new thread is necessary.

Cat
Foxy
Scarlet
Julie
BB

BB have big breasts, that probably be why she named BB, haha!
I got that text too.
Just got an eye full of BB! Super cute Korean Shorty at 5 ft or below.no skinny minnie, but looked young and juicy with a pair of big ones on top. Line forms behind me fellas!
Just got an eye full of BB! Super cute Korean Shorty at 5 ft or below.no skinny minnie, but looked young and juicy with a pair of big ones on top. Line forms behind me fellas! Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
I guess that answers any question I might have had, such as "is BB the former Jessica, who was the former BiBi at Luxury"?

Jessica is short and stacked, but only the Geeziest Geezer would describe her as young

is BB new to Dallas? has she been at any other local spa?
...but only the Geeziest Geezer would describe her as young. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
hmm, well, i wouldn't underestimate the reporting here....
May need to stop by
May need to stop by Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
if you do, report back!
may need to stop by as well
Just got an eye full of BB! Super cute Korean Shorty at 5 ft or below.no skinny minnie, but looked young and juicy with a pair of big ones on top. Line forms behind me fellas! Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
Did you see B.B. in a session? Did you ever see Honey? Same lady, right?
Short and stacked, with Honey. Just how I like my pancakes and my women
Honey is amazing not just some of the best tits but a tight little muscular ass and pretty too.
Honey is amazing not just some of the best tits but a tight little muscular ass and pretty too. Originally Posted by playerplano
Y'all are really hyping this girl up, so many options so little time 😭
Honey is amazing not just some of the best tits but a tight little muscular ass and pretty too. Originally Posted by playerplano
You got that right! I'm ecstatic (I get that word right?) Honey became BB, just stay the same as Honey and I stay a happy man!
Y'all are really hyping this girl up, so many options so little time 😭 Originally Posted by Jayven
Hype? She been gone a while, we happy she be back! Nobody like Honey that I remember, go see an unproven girl and toss $220 away, I'm sticking with what I know is great
Man, a couple of changes since yesterday, I figure a new thread is necessary.

Cat
Foxy
Scarlet
Julie
BB

BB have big breasts, that probably be why she named BB, haha! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Need to review the list. Same 5 listed, but Julie was Tiara before, at Blue, and BB was Honey before at Pearls. Luxury batting 5 for 5.
Hey guys I’m sorry don’t go see honey don’t believe the hype she’s not that good .”(-)”