Raid

Looks like JUJUBEE was raided, I just drove by. Stay safe everyone.
DIdn't I just answer this? Where it go?
Looks like JUJUBEE was raided, I just drove by. Stay safe everyone. Originally Posted by Lemont3
What did you see?
DPD can't keep up with the murder rate in Dallas, but they sure know how to raid an AMP.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
it matter of time for luxury
Fuck the police
For everyone who reached out to ask what I saw, I saw three cruisers and one RV looking police vehicle parked right outside with JUJUBEE’s doors wide open with LE walking in and out. It’s too bad, I really want to write a review on one of my recent encounters to gain PA but it may not be wise at this time. Hope you all are well
Fuck the police Originally Posted by Copasetic
comin' straight from the underground
Maybe they were doing that Friend of the Sheriff sticker drive. Seen spots line them up on the door frame
what I heard, was that the Cops came for a "wellness" visit, after someone said that 3 girls were acting a little "off" earlier in the day.

in fact, I have the footage that was taken when the Cops entered. judge for yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g
what I heard, was that the Cops came for a "wellness" visit, after someone said that 3 girls were acting a little "off" earlier in the day.

in fact, I have the footage that was taken when the Cops entered. judge for yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO/ROTF
I went by Saturday - JU JU and blue closed . Blue has a for rent sign in the window if anyone looking to open new spa - LOL

so what amps are still open?
I went by Saturday - JU JU and blue closed . Blue has a for rent sign in the window if anyone looking to open new spa - LOL

so what amps are still open? Originally Posted by bond81

I kinda want to ask for a tour of the facility and bring a black light with me. Just walk around and ask repeatedly what all these stains are on the floor and walls. Casually comment that you use to do crime scene investigations and these appear to be semen stains. Hopefully the real estate agent giving the tour is a woman cause the look on her face would be worth it.