Tiny asian

I've been reading some threads and I did not realize that there is so much interest in level 0 service with small Asians.

I know a young very small Asian girl that would be interested in massages.

She is level 0 though with a few rules. Shirt and pants stay on. You can remove socks. She does not like talking or making noise. She would prefer you don't look at her. She does not want to be expected to smile or look happy. If you can get past this then pm me for info.
So are you saying MY "Shirt and pants stay on" or hers? Or both? And you're not even allowed to LOOK at her? Even with her clothes AND YOURS on?

I dunno; forget I asked. Sounds awful. That's L0 without even the benefits of L0.
haha wtf dont look at her...but you can take off her socks, christ this one sounds like a winner
I just had to check the calendar in mid-August. Just reading the OP's post, I could've sworn it was April 1st!

I bet his inbox is already full!

This is a joke - right?
Does she offer MS-Zero-G?
Your shirt and pants stay on and you can take your own socks off.

Masks stay on for both of you.

She doesn't want to be touched so of course you can't take her socks off. She wears flip flops any way.
And I already have a few people that messaged me. It is an uncalled and it is 80.00 for 30 minutes. She does not do hours because she gets annoyed being around strangers for too long

I would not see her because I don't like level 0, but apparently there is a niche for this type
Lol what a find!
This has to be a joke. Don’t look at her, don’t talk to her, keep all your clothes on, except maybe your socks, and if you do look at her expect her to look unhappy. And then give her 80 bucks.

Sounds more like a staged avant garde art happening in a modern art museum.
“Estranged” by Bigdik111, Floor 2.
If I found a lady that did all that not only would I not give out her info I would tell her to go fuck herself.
We need some chump that will wear sweat pants and blow as soon as she lays one finger on her
Will she touch when she massages you? Sounds like she may have a #$&**($#@ problem. I always dreamed of a massage fully clothed...yes I bet there is a line for this keeper.
young small Asian girl? good start, but bad finish.. no finish. give me a Finnish girl.
of course it's a JOKE
Stupid thread! NEXT!