Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...o/735976099393
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Westside near Mt.Read
Hair Length and Color: Reddish past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: BBW with cute smile and huge knockers. Pics are her and recent.
Recommendation: Yes
Cute. Looks sexy in pics but can see that she easily would appear larger in person.
Cute. Looks sexy in pics but can see that she easily would appear larger in person. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Her 8th picture had me thinking I was looking at Homer Simpson.
Thanks for the review bawls... and great ratio's too

Her 8th picture had me thinking I was looking at Homer Simpson. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
fuckin jimmie gibson....
Fuccillo got a shop near Mt Read ????
you say west side near Mt Read...then say motel in henrietta? I is confused
^^ yeah about that I was writing a report for an encounter with another provider but realized date was past PA acceptance. The location in the ROS is correct. Forgot to change it sorry for the confusion
Sorry to report this woman was found in the street on March 18th, gunshot wounds and later died. RIP.

{staff edit-CK-- RL info}
How sad...
Are you sure that was her?
  • VPT
  • 04-01-2021, 05:00 AM
The pictures in her obit match. Very sad, I saw her once in a strange crappy house near Mt Read and tried a couple times after to make appts work but couldn't work out the timing.
She was fun.
Yeah I just seen that too bad
R I P
RIP. Sad to see the shit going down in Rochester NY but then again certain people want the police defunded and the bail reform act is the worst!
Never contacted her (the tats were a turn-off) but her ads were many and for a long time. The P.D. must be all over her phone now.