It’s pointless to embark on any journey…

If you do not believe yourself worthy of the destination.
-Anthon St. Maarten

Be back soon Arkansas, stay beautiful! Xoxo 💋
If you do not believe yourself worthy of the destination.
-Anthon St. Maarten

Be back soon Arkansas, stay beautiful! Xoxo 💋 Originally Posted by Rochelle77

Lets visit when you get back, wubbs ya babycakes!
I would recognize those ankles anywhere baby!
Lets visit when you get back, wubbs ya babycakes! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Xoxo 💋
?????? Here you go

https://youtu.be/ejWw5mfu-18 Originally Posted by austin88998833
I miss ya so 😆
I would recognize those ankles anywhere baby! Originally Posted by Weatherman77
You better you certainly see them enough lol😂💋😏

Nothing like a well turned ankle. There was a 100 year old farmer from Illinois who was on Johnny Carson. He admitted when he was young, the guys would go into town when it rained. The streets were muddy and the ladies had to lift their long skirts a little to keep them from getting dirty. Seeing those ankles sure was exciting.

At the old Diamond Caberet in Sauget, Illinois, a few of the lovely strippers learned the art of exciting a man by putting a foot in your crotch as you sat at the stage. Some even came off the stage into your lap!
I am thinking it would be fun for Rochelle to be a stripper! Wish I had a stage for her to dance on. Might even be able to talk her into some 'extras' after her show?

Nothing like a well turned ankle. There was a 100 year old farmer from Illinois who was on Johnny Carson. He admitted when he was young, the guys would go into town when it rained. The streets were muddy and the ladies had to lift their long skirts a little to keep them from getting dirty. Seeing those ankles sure was exciting.

At the old Diamond Caberet in Sauget, Illinois, a few of the lovely strippers learned the art of exciting a man by putting a foot in your crotch as you sat at the stage. Some even came off the stage into your lap!
I am thinking it would be fun for Rochelle to be a stripper! Wish I had a stage for her to dance on. Might even be able to talk her into some 'extras' after her show? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
You get me a stage and I’ll strip for you love 😏💋
To quote "The Bard"
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
To quote "The Bard" Originally Posted by biomed1
Indeed Bio and I came to 🥇 😏💋
To quote "The Bard" Originally Posted by biomed1
And then there was Rush

https://youtu.be/tD1Fldp9OVA