Guys: Favorite position for a BJ?

What's your favorite position for receiving a BJ?
What ??? No spot to All of the Above ???
Sitting my butt at the edge if the chair leaning back with her kneeling gives me a great view to go along with the pleasures being bestowed.
also enjoy her lying on her tummy on her massage table and sucking my cock as she is getting a nice warm lotion massage .....her pleasure is important also......
I am trying to vote like more than once for this lol
I like being on my knees!
I voted roadhead since my first head was in my car.
Me lying down, her off to the side so that I can manually stimulate her.
At last a good survey question!!
When their teeth are positioned to not touch my man hood
All of the above
I can't imagine a position that wouldn't be considered my favorite at the time. However, if anyway possible, I get her on the bed, on her stomach, and i stand in front of her. Can Not beat the view!!
What ??? No spot to All of the Above ??? Originally Posted by DFWRaven
I am trying to vote like more than once for this lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
All of the above Originally Posted by Bestman200600
+1000!!

as they say in some places ...
cum early, cum often.

err, that should be...
vote early, vote often.

btw, yesterday's was ...
i was kneeling. she was lying on her right side, her head close to my knees, her crotch within hand reach.
after caressing her back and kissing her, she welcomed lil delites and gave him some exquisite afternoon delites!!! body orgasm quickly followed!
i vote laying down pussy in face. but when you think about it who really cares. the important thing is YOUR GETTING ONE. right???????
  • Glr
  • 09-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Sitting on the kitchen counter with the sounds and smells of fresh coffee brewing and bacon sizzling in the pan. Nice way to start the day.