Thanks!

I had a stroke on March 15, and have been in rehab until this week. Their were several providers that knew, and that I want to thank. Physically, I'm ready to play, but I need a shorter session. I am looker to meeting some of the newer "client"!
I'm glad that you are doing better!
I am glad you are doing ok baby i would help you out doll but i dont know where you are muah. Much love baby
I had a stroke on March 15, and have been in rehab until this week. Their were several providers that knew, and that I want to thank. Physically, I'm ready to play, but I need a shorter session. I am looker to meeting some of the newer "client"! Originally Posted by Stallion81
I wish you the best recovery ever. I pray I never suffer what you and a couple of my buddies have after being there.

I am sure our Hobbyworld will help you. we are blessed with some wonderful ladies on this board.
Doug, I hope your right. I'm about to pop!
I am happy to hear you are doing well!!
Thanks Melannie!
I wonder if the stress from physical exertion would put one recovering from a traumatic event like a stress in greater peril than it would a healthy individual? Probably should stick to getting head or some other effortless activity, no?
Babe it was nice to hear from you the other day. You are a good friend that ive know quite awhile. I care about you alot!! Get better. Love, Tara
Tara, you're the best!
Glad your having a great recovery!