A question about an ad I keep seeing

. What is an "anything goes freak party"? The Ads always have some low amount of money mentioned, and is this more of a ghetto thing or what?

. Seriously google it there are scores of adds
Seems to me that a full-body condom might be de rigeur.
Seems to me that a full-body condom might be de rigeur. Originally Posted by dickus
Right on , but that doesn't help.
Nothing to see here, just a way of saying all 3 holes open.
It seems like some kind of play party style or gang bang situation, perhaps, with multiple providers. Though, I'm not sure what it has to do with the "ghetto" as play parties and gang bangs aren't limited to what is commonly perceived to be "ghettos."
Why don't you write the number and ask the question? No telling what the response will be.

I don't know what that means. But the reality could be that it means different things to different people and you'll only find the answer, to your question, by asking the originator of the statement.

Frankly, I'm not sure that I would feel comfortable contacting someone who advertised in such a manner.

But sometimes, I do know that I come off as a snob of sorts (I honestly don't like that, either!).

Best,
EW
There are some girls who think they're really kinky who use phrases like "no limits", "anything goes", etc. This means one of two things. Either it's a marketing scheme. Or they are too inexperienced to realize that certain people have fetishes involving kicking, punching, anal fisting, knives up pussies, artistic cutting, choking until their partner is passed out, needles, burning, branding, and the list goes on and on. I make it known that I am involved in the BDSM lifestyle and familiar with various fetishes but no, not anything goes.