What's the deal with....

Holiday availability threads?

Who can start them?

If a provider starts one is it an ad?

Does the "weekend ads" forum cover this? Monday isn't technically the weekend but it gets lumped into the "holiday weekend" trio. So would a "Labor Day availability" thread focus on Monday?

I can't remember how it was handled on July 4th weekend. (July 4th was a Monday).

I dont know if we can start a availability thread or not honey rose but I will be around this weekend and I take it that you will be too. I guess if we are the only ones left if dallas then we can go to chat and talk back and forth all day lol
Cool!! I owe you a Chinese walnut shrimp plate Plus I want to buy some of your aunt's cakes!
I have notice that either a provider or a guy just post a thread in co-ed. I don't think anyone got pointed or anything.

Maybe someone should post, and the ladies will post saying they are available.
How about posting your ad the day of the holiday? It's not rocket science.....

sixx
Who's aunt is selling pies?
Sixxbach,

No, it's not rocket science. (That's why the headline was a Seinfeld reference, not "X = ½ at² + vt + x ". Side note: If you're expecting rocket science, boy are you on the wrong board!).

I see you're not a Dallasite so you may not be familiar with our culture. We always have holiday availability threads In fact, one was started by a gentleman after I started this thread.

Anyway, waiting until Monday to post that I'm available Monday wouldn't have allowed gentlemen to plan ahead.

Bloodhound,

I misspoke. It's PIES not cakes.

Guess I was disguising some details for UTR baked goods.