Best BIG MM’s In Dallas? *Mid-Late 30s, 40s and Up ONLY*

Everyone! It’s been a minute, but truly hope you’re all well. Okay, so I need to know - because I’ve got a specific itch I need to scratch right now - and I only feel right posing it to the community…who would you list out as having the best BIG MM’s in Dallas?

Think late 90s with two basketballs or big, at the very least. And in that same breath, who on the list knows how to use them and loves to do so?

They need to be of the mature variety, no 20-something’s with drama. Looking for someone who’s lived some life and has shared experience.

Thanks in advance peeps! If we don’t catch up, have a Happy Thanksgiving - those who celebrate. Peace, all!
Look up Bren on Rub Rankings Ft Worth, she does it all & as Al Bundy would say
She has a pair of Biggums!!!
Unexpected MWC reference! Haha! And thank you for the reco, brother. She looks absolutely delicious.
She has a pair of Biggums!!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
are they MM though?
Yeah, seem to be natural. Beautiful and not mad at those, but was hoping for bolt-ons.
Kimmy might fit the bill, depending on your service level requirements.
I agree with Down… Kimmy of Dallas is AMAZING!! Her tits are huge and feel great. The rest of her body is pretty damn nice too. She’s got a great touch and knows what she’s doing, we ALWAYS have a good time.
Kimmy might fit the bill, depending on your service level requirements. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
She’s absolutely right up there for me. She’s beautiful and seems cool, and is incredibly sexy.
Just saw her pics for the first time. Amazing detailed full-length leg tat. Not sure how the inkman could concentrate while working on her inner thigh. There's just something magical and magnetic about a V.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 10:11 AM
She has a pair of Biggums!!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
You have a link? For research purpose 😆