alerts?

so i have been reading the alerts and am trying to keep it safe, but when i pm the girls i dont hear back. is there anywhere else i can get the info from? i know they cant post it all on the thread im just hoping someway i can get it. i dont understand why the girls are not getting back with me!! wtf
AEL,
they should at least pm you some kind of info. Hell all of us should share important information pertaining to safety.
thats what i thought but not one of them have gotten back to me. i check the alerts daily. i have a few friends who do this as well and not on eccie therfor i try to help them too. but i wont blow their box up w pms. i have messaged them twice and still waiting..... and confused to why :/
Are you confident in your screening, darling?

The problem with the alerts section is that most incidents happen because ladies don't screen. If you know how to screen properly you would avoid most of the pitfalls.

Most of the times when it comes to alerts, some ladies are really more embarrassed than anything. If you read most of the threads, among the sympathetic readers, someone asks about screening and most ladies don't post anymore. They figure you're being funny asking them about what happened anyway. Most of the time, it usually is a situation that could have been avoided by screening, or handling things in a different way that discourages men who are out to take advantage of women.

If you have any procedural questions, let me know. I'm more than willing to communicate via PM.
I love your showcase! ;-)
tiff, yes i feel confident in my screening however theres always room for improvement.
so i have been reading the alerts and am trying to keep it safe, but when i pm the girls i dont hear back. is there anywhere else i can get the info from? i know they cant post it all on the thread im just hoping someway i can get it. i dont understand why the girls are not getting back with me!! wtf Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Lacey, There are many reasons why they don't get back with you. Some don't even log in for weeks at a time. Some Don't log into their P411 account either for weeks. Some will PM the guy in question and ask him why he is not seeing her instead of you. That kind of put's the guy on the spot, and if he really likes her, he will most likely see her.

So all your PM did was to alert her that he was ready. Thats a shame that some of the ladies are so sneaky like that. Not all ladies are like that but, when there is $$$$ involved, anything can happen. There are many other ways to screen, but I agree that references are best. I would think if the guy in question does not have any alerts anywhere, is a P411 member with OK's, and has some history on Eccie or other boards, most likely he will be ok but thats JMHO.

CG
And its sad bc I know that, its a bitch eat bitch world. I have not been in the hobby long and kow I have alot to learn but there are a few things I do know and thats karma is a bitch. be greedy now and see how long that last and 2 yeah youre getting it now but they dont look at the bigger picture. To me we are like a sister hood or should be ( the real girls in this understand what I mean) and we help each other out theres more money to be made together than seperate. And also the guy will spend his time and money where he wants. I am just trying to play it safe and keep my fellow ladies safe. im a huge karma girl and i do believe everything happens for a reason.
And its sad bc I know that, its a bitch eat bitch world. I have not been in the hobby long and kow I have alot to learn but there are a few things I do know and thats karma is a bitch. be greedy now and see how long that last and 2 yeah youre getting it now but they dont look at the bigger picture. To me we are like a sister hood or should be ( the real girls in this understand what I mean) and we help each other out theres more money to be made together than seperate. And also the guy will spend his time and money where he wants. I am just trying to play it safe and keep my fellow ladies safe. im a huge karma girl and i do believe everything happens for a reason. Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey

AEL with this attitude you will do well. You seem far wiser than your age. Keep looking at the big picture and don't loose your focus. WTG girl.
Try [Topic removed - Staff], they dont censor out to protect the douchebags here.
The problem [Topic removed - Staff] is the same as the problem with information anywhere else. You have to sift through so much bullshit to find the truth it becomes an exercise in futility.
i am going through the same i pm 7 girls and only one response back but i know my message was received
so i have been reading the alerts and am trying to keep it safe, but when i pm the girls i dont hear back. is there anywhere else i can get the info from? i know they cant post it all on the thread im just hoping someway i can get it. i dont understand why the girls are not getting back with me!! wtf Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
+1 lol someone feels the same
And its sad bc I know that, its a bitch eat bitch world. I have not been in the hobby long and kow I have alot to learn but there are a few things I do know and thats karma is a bitch. be greedy now and see how long that last and 2 yeah youre getting it now but they dont look at the bigger picture. To me we are like a sister hood or should be ( the real girls in this understand what I mean) and we help each other out theres more money to be made together than seperate. And also the guy will spend his time and money where he wants. I am just trying to play it safe and keep my fellow ladies safe. im a huge karma girl and i do believe everything happens for a reason. Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Thank you ithy, xoxo
Yes alot of bs but its ok ill get around it. Please don't let age judge me, you wouldn't judge a book by the cover theres no room in this hobby, nor world for immaturity.