Just Curious

Was watching a show last night that made me curious about stuff.
We don't all admit it but we all know that BCD BBFS exits in the hobby: ASPD, ECCIE, EROS, P411.

My question is has there ever been a "love child" born from this BCD BBFS?
Who really knows? There are providers that drop out to have a kid. Is that on their SO? One of us? Who really knows.
Yup you're probably right.

I mean for those providers who do allow that on their menu you would think they are on pill or ring or something
  • Sire
  • 10-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Was watching a show last night that made me curious about stuff.

Exactly what kind of show approaches this subject???

We don't all admit it but we all know that BCD BBFS exits in the hobby: ASPD, ECCIE, EROS, P411.

Exits?

My question is has there ever been a "love child" born from this BCD BBFS? Originally Posted by bRyAnDaViS

Shouldn't WE be asking YOU??? Mister BBFS?

In all seriousness, I know of two providers that have fallen victim to the "Hobby Baby".

Must be weird to never know who the father is, when it could be a number higher than 5 in one week.
condoms and or the pill is not 100% full proof anyway.. so you are ALWAYS taking that risk if getting a Provider preggo..
Of course there are. Happens all the time in the civie world so it only makes sense it'll happen in the hobby. Why do you ask?
I also know of at least two Austin providers who I believe have had hobby babies although providers will seldom admit it is a hobby baby.
Pretty sure Humpty is a hobby product. And probably has some too.
sire knows two.
cody knows two more.
that makes four.
i wonder if the hobbyist ever find out whether if it's his kid.
i wonder if the provider collects child support.

my bad it was not a show. documentary rather
  • Carl
  • 10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Back in Houston in 1981 I banged a drunk girl I met in a Bennigan's in the parking lot of a Hobby Lobby, completely raw dog. Pretty sure I knocked her up because I'm incredibly potent. But I gave her a fake name and phone number, so I'll never know for sure. Hope that answers your question.
  • Sire
  • 10-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Back in Houston in 1981 I banged a drunk girl I met in a Bennigan's in the parking lot of a Hobby Lobby, completely raw dog. Pretty sure I knocked her up because I'm incredibly potent. But I gave her a fake name and phone number, so I'll never know for sure. Hope that answers your question. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Sire
  • 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM
sire knows two.
cody knows two more.
that makes four.
i wonder if the hobbyist ever find out whether if it's his kid.
i wonder if the provider collects child support.

my bad it was not a show. documentary rather Originally Posted by bRyAnDaViS

Gosh Humpty, sometimes you're a little dense.

It could be the same two you know.
Hey bRyAnDaViS... were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Since we're asking idle questions...
condoms and or the pill is not 100% full proof anyway.. so you are ALWAYS taking that risk if getting a Provider preggo.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's freaking gross !! Taking a risk to catch aids or any other crap is just so dumb!! Use a damn condom !
That's freaking gross !! Taking a risk to catch aids or any other crap is just so dumb!! Use a damn condom ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I am not saying dont use a condom, not sure how my post comes across as not using a condom??

I am saying we all know they are not 100% effective in pregnancy
  • Sire
  • 10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
condoms and or the pill is not 100% full proof anyway.. so you are ALWAYS taking that risk if getting a Provider preggo.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's freaking gross !! Taking a risk to catch aids or any other crap is just so dumb!! Use a damn condom ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I am not saying dont use a condom, not sure how my post comes across as not using a condom??

I am saying we all know they are not 100% effective in pregnancy Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yet another ECCIE misunderstanding.