Austin Co-Ed Summary

Still Looking is Observing Claire.She Blows Windinhishair and
Whispers it is fun2come to Old-T
as rockerrick does budman33 times
before David.Douchehurst chelsea-beans Miss Valentina as The.Chosen.One
on the Sofa.KingFun ztonk toyz with sixxbach
at HunterGrace place as a Txcruiser of Austin Powers WyldemanATX into a pyramid(er)
of Ebony.Jasmine Loves Austin but a sue_nami and BugleBoy wakeup derek303 am with the
Usual suspects !Julia Ward! and Jenns.Lolli pops as
Kitty Bunny Fucks redbeard42 times who was readysetgo12 times only ...

Did still ever find what he has been looking for?

Why does he keep observing Claire of all people if he "only likes the young ones"?

There are plenty of providers who might have blown wind while in a session. OK!! At least mine only whisper. Those don't even stink... that bad!!!

I knew rockerrick was a closet homo and had a crush on buttman!! 33 times??? I guess he was catching up for lost time.

You got it wrong. David is really the douchecanoe aaaand while it's pretty clear that they are the chosen ones, I had no idea Chelsea and Valentina we're lovers!!!

A six pack???? Damn that's a cheep date. What kind of GPS does one have to hunt for a bargain like that that????

Fuck the police!!! With their hands cuffed of course.

I had no idea that wyldeman liked ebony taint until today.

Yes while I love Austin as home everybody knows I'd rather live by the ocean. But I'm also really scary about geological circumstances and natural disasters. I better take my ass to hooker church!

Did derek jenns and Julia make it out alive? See, that's why I always leave after a threesome. I heard he ain't nothing but a hound dog anyway. While everything good happens at 3 am, fuck all the drama.

Kitty's slangin dick too??? I gotta get me a strap on man!!! I don't like being left out of the fun. I would have tore redbeard a new asshole too if he goes to the social with me. 84times... for half the price. Smh.

at HunterGrace place as a Txcruiser of Austin Powers WyldemanATX into a pyramid(er)
of Ebony.Jasmine Loves Austin but a sue_nami and BugleBoy wakeup derek303 am with the
Kitty Bunny Fucks redbeard42 times who was readysetgo12 times only ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Lol. Bravo.
Kitty Bunny Fucks redbeard42 times who was readysetgo12 times only ... Originally Posted by fun2come

Funny stuff!!
  • Loxly
  • 05-12-2015, 12:40 PM
I think this "Summary" will be short lived.

None of us ever won any of those "45 words or less" contests.
Lol
Ah thinck sumbuddy needs ta check tha bat'trees in thar home carbon minoxidil dee-teckter.
Humbled to be mentioned.:flag_ germany::flag_ge rmany:
Well now I know how I got that rash!
Clever!

Now, how about some vocals voicing the prose?

Imagine if you will ...

Frank Sinatra crooning! (Henry Mancini background?)

Eminem rapping!

Madonna belting it out in a duo with Lady Gaga!

Definitely a showcase for a Shakira hip-twirling!

John Philip Sousa March!

= = = = =

Crazy day in the rain in SA, today, but my 10 a.m. plan is still on as far as as I know which should relax me for the trek to Austin later in the day.

Did still ever find what he has been looking for?

Why does he keep observing Claire of all people if he "only likes the young ones"?

There are plenty of providers who might have blown wind while in a session. OK!! At least mine only whisper. Those don't even stink... that bad!!!

I knew rockerrick was a closet homo and had a crush on buttman!! 33 times??? I guess he was catching up for lost time.

You got it wrong. David is really the douchecanoe aaaand while it's pretty clear that they are the chosen ones, I had no idea Chelsea and Valentina we're lovers!!!

A six pack???? Damn that's a cheep date. What kind of GPS does one have to hunt for a bargain like that that????

Fuck the police!!! With their hands cuffed of course.

I had no idea that wyldeman liked ebony taint until today.
Bend over and I'll show you how much I like ebony taint!

Yes while I love Austin as home everybody knows I'd rather live by the ocean. But I'm also really scary about geological circumstances and natural disasters. I better take my ass to hooker church!

Did derek jenns and Julia make it out alive? See, that's why I always leave after a threesome. I heard he ain't nothing but a hound dog anyway. While everything good happens at 3 am, fuck all the drama.

Kitty's slangin dick too??? I gotta get me a strap on man!!! I don't like being left out of the fun. I would have tore redbeard a new asshole too if he goes to the social with me. 84times... for half the price. Smh.

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Of course I like the chocolate!
I have no idea what this means.
I have no idea what this means. Originally Posted by illuminati