being a newby sucks lol what is the best verification service

Well being new to the hobby sucks big time. I do understand the reason for verification I have similar concerns. So here is the big question before I drop some $ on a verification service. Which one? Why? Thank you all
P411 or getting with a lady that is newbie friendly so you have a vouch. Good luck and best wishes!
P411 and get premium access here, so you can get some direction from the gentleman here.
  • ztonk
  • 02-26-2011, 10:24 PM
P411 and get premium access here, so you can get some direction from the gentleman here. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Either is a wise investment. After the initial hurtle, you'll have a lot of fun.
p411! best investment of my fuckin life!
welcome
P411 and get premium access here, so you can get some direction from the gentleman here. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Agree but just make sure its the actual gentleman's direction you absorb
P411 is the way to go .
it depends on how much personal information you want to give up.

About how much of yourself you want known to some lady that will share none of her personal information with you.

Some choose to never be screened and it will take you some social engineering skills to accomplish that as well as some time....

Visiting Providers and Agencies are a lot easier to get through at times...

Invest in Premium access and you can find information on who to see and how to see providers while never screening.
it depends on how much personal information you want to give up. Originally Posted by Whispers
Ah, but that's what REVIEWS are for, dear Whispers. If I've got over 100 reviews by solid contributors to the community over a span of time which indicate my service level to be of an excellent caliber, then I have plenty going for me in personal information to help a fellow make an informed decision. Add to that no alerts that I've outed anyone, and doubly so.

If a newbie approaches a provider and has NO references or refuses to provide anything in the way of a personal intro, type of work he does, or dances around my probing questions, why should I put myself at risk?

hmmmm
Ah, but that's what REVIEWS are for, dear Whispers. IfI've got over 100 reviews by solid contributors to the community over a span of time which indicate my service level to be of an excellent caliber, then I have plenty going for me in personal information to help a fellow make an informed decision. Add to that no alerts that I've outed anyone, and doubly so.

If a newbie approaches a provider and has NO references or refuses to provide anything in the way of a personal intro, type of work he does, or dances around my probing questions, why should I put myself at risk?

hmmmm Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Nothing about my post was about you KAT or about any Provider specifically.

It was a suggestion to the OP that if he was uncomfortable with providing personal information that there were options as well as where/how he might look for them.

If you REALLY want to take every post I make and try to spin it I will certainly go in whatever direction you might want to but when it is done and over, I doubt you will like the outcome.

But....... Since you asked..... Lets go there.....

Your reviews are about the services you provide as a provider but some topics are not ALLOWED to be discussed and/or are not fodder for the reviews.

But some issues surrounding YOU (since you want it to be about YOU) might be of interest to someone that was considering providing his personal information to you.

If the OP had Premium Access as suggested, a Post in the Locker Room such as "I am considering screening with KAT but before I provided my personal information to her is there anything I should know about her" might put a few responses in his PM box that would influence that decision where a review does not.

Providing Information is a One Way Street around here and before a guy drives down it he should research where that street is heading as well as alternatives.
I was merely using an example as I am not the only provider here w/ many, many reviews so this would apply. The original poster asked for suggestions w/out mentioning any discomfort about personal info being relayed.

You have long been an opponent of general screening practices, and this is not the first time you've had others be sure to cover the bases you'd leave left open.

As for your veiled threat, you just go on ahead, Buddy. There ARE no private areas on this board so we all have to be careful. You're not exactly above board in your dealings, either, now are you?
I was merely using an example as I am not the only provider here w/ many, many reviews so this would apply. The original poster asked for suggestions w/out mentioning any discomfort about personal info being relayed.

And my response is in line with the subject and using YOUR provided example.

You have long been an opponent of general screening practices,

Yes I have..... Having been outed to a spouse by someone that had access to my personal information I am very against the concept of providing personal information for screening and can walk someone through alternative methods of seeing ladies and building references.

and this is not the first time you've had others be sure to cover the bases you'd leave left open.

Sorry Darlin... I'm lost at what that statement means... Who is covering what bases here for me?.

As for your veiled threat, you just go on ahead, Buddy. There ARE no private areas on this board so we all have to be careful. You're not exactly above board in your dealings, either, now are you? Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I made no threats, veiled or otherwise. I have no First Hand Knowledge of you or your problems. I CAN say that you have a "fan" base however that would respond to that kind of post that DOES have First Hand Knowledge. I've received numerous emails and PMS about you over the years by those that do not care for you whenever you decide to get in it with me for some reason. I would imagine THOSE individuals would respond to that kind of request for information.

Accurate information being shared via PM and EMAIL probably makes for much more informed decisions than the reviews posted considering how colored they tend to be by some afraid of the responses from ladies or their WKs

You have long been an opponent of general screening practices, and this is not the first time you've had others be sure to cover the bases you'd leave left open.

As for your veiled threat, you just go on ahead, Buddy. There ARE no private areas on this board so we all have to be careful. You're not exactly above board in your dealings, either, now are you? Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I made no threats, veiled or otherwise. I have no First Hand Knowledge of you or your problems. I CAN say that you have a "fan" base however that would respond to that kind of post that DOES have First Hand Knowledge. I've received numerous emails and PMS about you over the years by those that do not care for you whenever you decide to get in it with me for some reason. I would imagine THOSE individuals would respond to that kind of request for information.

Accurate information being shared via PM and EMAIL probably makes for much more informed decisions than the reviews posted considering how colored they tend to be by some afraid of the responses from ladies or their WKs
Originally Posted by Whispers

Kit-4-Kat and whispers if you want to point out flaws with one another I suggest you two take your conversation to pm's. Lets get back on topic here, the OP wants to know what screening service is a wise choice to use.

As far as giving out your personal info, this hobby is about risk. We all play this game some have more to lose than others but always remember there are risks involved with partaking in this hobby so as a newbie I suggest stick with reputable providers before moving on to questionable ones or new found talent.

I personally use p411 it works great and cuts the crap. Also Gina takes her business very serious should you have a problem she is quick to respond.
it depends on how much personal information you want to give up.

About how much of yourself you want known to some lady that will share none of her personal information with you.

Some choose to never be screened and it will take you some social engineering skills to accomplish that as well as some time....

Visiting Providers and Agencies are a lot easier to get through at times...

Invest in Premium access and you can find information on who to see and how to see providers while never screening. Originally Posted by Whispers

After Reading the op's original post..and your reponse..I dont see anywhere in his post where he had any issues about getting Verified..In Fact he states he understands and agrees to the process...He is asking opinions on which service others think is best...But once again Whispers you turn it around and as you so eloquently accuse others of doing "SPIN THE QUESTION" to make it look like something else..If you wanted a thread about the do's and dont's of Screening..go start one yourself instead of trying to Hijack this one...As for the OP's Original Question..The easiset way is to invest in P411...Gina has more than proved herself to be trustworthy...or find some Newbie Freindly gals and meet a couple of them..You will then have 2 references to use...Have Fun and do your research and you will do fine...