WHERE TO STAY

• Xiara
  • 02-28-2011, 07:23 AM
JUST WONDERING WHERE IS THE BETTER AREA TO GET A HOTEL IN AUSTIN. I HEARD THE TRAFFIC GETS BAD IN AUSTIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

THANKS

XIARA

I would suggest the arboretum area in north austin near 183 and loop1(mopac).
Good luck.
I would suggest the arboretum area in north austin near 183 and loop1(mopac).
Good luck. Originally Posted by Tatonka
+ 1.
  • 02-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Arboretum's a good choice. You can't really avoid bad rush hour traffic, but you can sure as hell avoid I-35, yikes.
Unfortunately mopac is no better than I-35 when it comes to traffic, but the arboretum is a good place to stay.
What?!?! None of you fellas said "You can stay w/ me!"

LOL

Enjoy your visit, Xiara.
Hiya!

If you'd like to partake of the wonderful je ne sais quoi that our fair city has, I highly recommend staying in the downtown area - walking to where you'd like to, and just experience what Central Austin has to offer. You will be delighted.

The Driskill, Omni, Hilton are all fine and dandy, but - for some true Austin Flavor, don't forget the San Jose and The Austin Motel!

Enjoy your visit!
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM
What?!?! None of you fellas said "You can stay w/ me!"

LOL

Enjoy your visit, Xiara. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Kat, I would offer her to stay at my place but she'd like it so much that the other guys wouldn't get to play with her!!!
Hey Xiara,

When I lived in Fort Worth and came down, I would stay at the Habitat Suites. Its quiet, very private, upscale, and I was able to negotiate a rate. A fairly classy topless place is next door. A mall is across the road. Very centrally located and easy to get too.

Enjoy your stay!
CCK
Kat, I would offer her to stay at my place but she'd like it so much that the other guys wouldn't get to play with her!!! Originally Posted by FWD1
Hmmm Maybe I should go stay at your place instead! I could use some TLC.
Kat, I would offer her to stay at my place but she'd like it so much that the other guys wouldn't get to play with her!!! Originally Posted by FWD1
Don't worry FWD1 we can just visit with her in the guest house.
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Don't worry FWD1 we can just visit with her in the guest house. Originally Posted by Caeles
Sorry, I'm putting Kat in there!!
I have a dungeon I can keep you locked in. Did I say that out loud! Just don't mind the girl yelling help! TFF

I think she is one of those reinvented oh no I have said to much.....
Sorry, I'm putting Kat in there!! Originally Posted by FWD1
Woohoo! Now I have someone to hang w/ so I can rent my place out for SXSW
attendees.

Thx FWD1! I will be the consummate guest: cooking, cleaning, molesting... oops
I have a dungeon I can keep you locked in. Did I say that out loud! Just don't mind the girl yelling help! TFF

I think she is one of those reinvented oh no I have said to much..... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
....it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again