Can't Miss Girls?

I am going to be in Austin for 2 days in May and will only have one opportunity to enjoy my time there. Who is the girl you wouldn't miss if you only had one shot this weekend. I need some help narrowing my options.
Angelina Adams if she is still in Austin.
  • ztonk
  • 02-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Your only review on the site is for your session with SarahSmiles. Is that the type of age / attitude / body type that you are interested in?

It's awfully hard to suggest a lady when you give us no parameters. You might just end up tied up naked in a corner kneeling on popcorn kernels begging a beautiful domme to stop whipping you...
z..!
I mean! ZTonk... You're really coming out of your shell lately. Mr. BFE Shyboy! That's so KUTE!
I mean! ZTonk... You're really coming out of your shell lately. Mr. BFE Shyboy! That's so KUTE! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Even BFE's need a good popcorn spanking once in awhile....

JtI427..It would be easier to suggestion someone if we had more of an idea what you seek

I vote for me cause Im cute
Age and body type aren't that important, but I'm pretty sure I want a more conventional GFE.
I am your long lost gf or atleast that is what i will have you thinking
If you don't mind hairy legs I suppose I could take my "Leslie bikini" out of the closet for an hour for $$$ under three conditions.
1. You pay me in advance. Leave the cash in a brown paper bag in a phone booth on the corner of fifth and Main.
2. You are okay with the fact that I have No pics, No provider history and No reviews (Sounds familiar).
3. I get to No Show No Call.

What a deal!
z..! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
LOL ur funny!