URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=412251
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Belt line and Midway
Activities: Lap dance, CBJ ,CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice big DD breast, phat ass, phot in showcase are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Her screening requirements are ridiculous and absurd!!

Please include 2of the following for screening**
Name,age and Ethnicity..
1) a photo ID (you can blur everything but 1st Name & picture
2) A clear selfie w/ a hand written note of the date
3) a active social media account
4) a business card w your name (you can blur out last name and address etc just keep 1st name and business name )
5) a active Linked in acct
6) a p411
How about she provides the same?

I want to see an ID with her real name and picture on it, her LinkedIn account, her Facebook account, and everything else she asks for.

Then she charges $300 for very poor and limited service including CBJ.

Must be a former Backpage girl!!
  • ejk08
  • 08-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Damn what a shame! She told me msog allowed if we did an hour last time I saw her. Apparently lies....
Originally Posted by right_now

Not!
there was no screening! She posted her number, I texted her for availability and that was it.
  • Alien
  • 08-10-2018, 05:17 PM
She is a Scam. Setup an appointment with her. Made me drive for 30 minutes and never answered the phone once I arrived to her location. No good
She is a Scam. Setup an appointment with her. Made me drive for 30 minutes and never answered the phone once I arrived to her location. No good Originally Posted by yahivo
Wow. Fucked up
She is a Scam. Setup an appointment with her. Made me drive for 30 minutes and never answered the phone once I arrived to her location. No good Originally Posted by yahivo
Please do not comment on reviews older than 30 days. You can start a new thread and link this review if you like.