Occupational Hazard?

• Booth
  • 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Please be careful out there ladies!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/288870
LMAFO thats to damn funny! Who the hell does that, other than her?
She almost missed him by a whisker! Funny Booth ........ that's a visual
she was meeting her BF but the hubby was steering while she .....? I hate to spoil the surprise of what she was D.E.W.ing......... this is INSANE!!!!!
  • Booth
  • 03-12-2010, 04:16 PM
I can't help thinking about how painful a speed bump would be.
she was meeting her BF but the hubby was steering while she .....? I hate to spoil the surprise of what she was D.E.W.ing......... this is INSANE!!!!! Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
There you go, Dag!! That was my thought! LOL I must say, she would have done herself more of a favor to touch up those roots. *ba-da-bing*

Thanks for the laugh, Booth!
This is the caption under the picture:

M***n M****h B****s, 37, is Florida's first genital-shaving-related traffic offender of the year after rear-ending a pickup truck while shaving her genitals. It is the latest in a long line of encounters with the criminal justice system.
That makes it seem like they have multiple incidents of "genital-shaving-related-traffic offenses" a year. That is a disturbing trend. Now I guess the All State guy is going to have to record another commercial.

"For every year you go without a genital-shaving-related-traffic offense, we will give you a discount on your car insurance. Are your genitals in good hands?"