So HTking is back under new handle...

• !VI!
  • 08-17-2015, 10:53 PM
so this happened again...

Htking has been harassing me for a few months now... but today the troll just went off the deep end...

he is now under a ne handle since his old one is banned, and now he blew up my phone so much i used a special app to stop it.

this is just rediculious guys...

new handle Blowmypop23... yea this is a thing again
Hopefully you have submitted any proof you have to the mods so they can ban his new handle.

Htking has been harassing me for a few months now... but today the troll just went off the deep end...

he is now under a ne handle since his old one is banned, and now he blew up my phone so much i used a special app to stop it.

new handle Blowmypop23... yea this is a thing again Originally Posted by !VI!
Stop!

Hopefully you have submitted any proof you have to the mods so they can ban his new handle. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
As stated above unless you have proof of this don't accuse or run other member's names through the mud. We're not going to play this ridiculous fiasco.

new handle Blowmypop23... yea this is a thing again Originally Posted by !VI!
Nice try, so I take it this is what you meant by be careful crossing the wrong person or I can get banned.

Unfortunately for you, the mods actually know who I am, and in this case am not. And now I will send them our pm convo, you know the one you initiated and I basically said go away to you.

See the problem with being BSC is that you don't think things out, you just act or cry wolf (oh, I get it now).
Nice try, so I take it this is what you meant by be careful crossing the wrong person or I can get banned.

Unfortunately for you, the mods actually know who I am, and in this case am not. And now I will send them our pm convo, you know the one you initiated and I basically said go away to you.

See the problem with being BSC is that you don't think things out, you just act or cry wolf (oh, I get it now). Originally Posted by blowmypop23

• !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 10:46 AM

See the problem with being BSC is that you don't think things out, you just act or cry wolf (oh, I get it now). Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Ok please close this thread...

Just saying if you started 4 days ago.... Why do you choose to address menu a name I have used in 6 months ...

... This is insane
Ok please close this thread... Originally Posted by !VI!
That's not how it works.

... This is insane Originally Posted by !VI!
Which part?....like specifically? The part where you play connect the dots in your head with your own made up "evidence"? Or the aftermath when none of it turns out to be true and you still maintain your imaginary version of events?

I'm gonna leave you alone but this is worth a revisit since many here don't seem to remember the alternate reality you work yourself up into of self-serving conspiracies where you're always the victim.

Luckily, this time no one was videotaped or photographed or otherwise compromised in their real life.
Ok please close this thread...

Just saying if you started 4 days ago.... Why do you choose to address menu a name I have used in 6 months ...

... This is insane Originally Posted by !VI!

It's been posted in numerous threads and like I said in the DNS thread I read your reviews (mostly the no's)

Oh and if you read the one and only post I made I never addressed it
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 11:18 AM
That's not how it works.

Which part?....like specifically? The part where you play connect the dots in your head with your own made up "evidence"? Or the aftermath when none of it turns out to be true and you still maintain your imaginary version of events?

I'm gonna leave you alone but this is worth a revisit since many here don't seem to remember the alternate reality you work yourself up into of self-serving conspiracies where you're always the victim.

Luckily, this time no one was videotaped or photographed or otherwise compromised in their real life. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
tHN today is not the day to play queen bee

Go back to you rat-hole woman

You know you can't handle me so step off!
It appears that she has realized that her ploy wasn't working so now it's deflect mode.
It's pretty comical how fast you went from me being someone else and harassing you and going off deep end to "oops my bad please close". Did you not realize when you tried this bs that your threatening to trying to get me banned for "crossing" you by posting one thing and your harassing pm's wouldn't come into play?

I mean seriously, how do you expect to ever have any credibility when you obviously make things up when you don't like someone's post and don't realize the crazy paper trail you leave plotting your revenge?
Go back to you rat-hole woman.
. Originally Posted by !VI!
Sweetie, I would never go to your incall. But thank you anyway.

Have a nice day.
Whoa whoa whoa.....I am driving....let me stop and get popcorn!

Ok, rant and wail away!
Now I want to book a threesome with VI & THN.

Whadda' ya' say girls? It will make for one hell of a review!