Ideas and suggestions for bday session, but read first....

Ok, I know I’m gonna get a lot of goofball answers, I been out of the hobby a while but still read and keep up with things here somewhat.

Sooo, I missed out on my 40th due to illness, and 41 is towards the end of the month. I’m not looking for specials or snarky bs, just trying to get some ideas since I been out of it for a while. Gents and ladies input is appreciated.

I’m just looking for a solid mind blowing walk away drained and also know I left an impression type experience. I have my favs list and all, plus been scouting other ladies. I know who on here will be real with their suggestions, and others will just goof off. It’s all good, I know I may be starting a make fun of me thread, it’s cool, I’ve dealt with worse. I realize it comes down to what I like, $$$, looks, and time, among a few others. There are 4 or 5 front runners right now that I’ve been eyeing. I just figure I’d open it up for other suggestions just to have options just in case. Also possibly other ideas like maybe a 3some or something else you guys have done for your bday.

This isn’t a who can outdo who or who does it better, not starting any heat between folks. Some of you that respond (hopefully) will benefit me greatly. I read reviews, I know who fakes the funk and who keeps it real.

So yea, ideas, suggestions, recommendations, whatever. Thanks in advance.
I would suggest, if you really want to thoroughly enjoy yourself, book a multi hour session with 2 girls for an evening.. preferably girls who are comfortable with each other and are actually bi.

If money/time is not an issue, ask them if they want to have dinner/drinks and take them to the titty bar.. give them some money to tip other girls with, and who knows, you may just end up meeting another hot chick to join you guys while you’re there.

Even if dinner/strip club etc is not an option, a double definitely sounds like what you need to treat yourself.
Book an overnight. go big lol! Happy birthday
...So yea, ideas, suggestions, recommendations, whatever. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by littlepickle
what are you preferred ages, body types, locations, skills, fee range, etc.??

i have some ideas but w/out knowing your prefs, they may be worthless to you.
Go All The Way And Book A 2-4 hr with 1-2-3 ladies who are well
gifted and who can give what you are looking for
Have your screening info ready
Be well rested up.
And Go Enjoy Your Self ...
I’ve read mixed reviews about doubles, unless it’s the right matchup. Here are those at the top of my list in no particular order: Lindsey Lee, Aprill, Tonie_Montana, Sneak Freak, Yokodallas, Mndimorgan, or London Lex(but I think she was just visiting.) As you can see I have a variety of tastes, and pricing. Granted I could extra time with some over others, the purpose here was to generate ideas or ladies I haven’t heard much of. Prefer Dallas area not Ft Worth, I can flex the fee a bit as you can see from the ladies,,, maybe i already named one here that you folks would recommend. Just kinda looking for that come home from really long day of work, and just be used not only for my pleasure but theirs as well.
Multiple hour appointment with either M.Delicious, Sensational Stacey or Samantha @ Barbie's. Whoever you choose between those three, you will be drained and walking funny to your car!
I agree with sweet.treat. Find a couple of ladies (or maybe 3) and book a 2 or 3 hour playdate. You'll leave drained and you'll have a fabulous memory.
Check with Sugarlove055 and her running mate, TigerPussLove. If you can catch them when they visit Dallas they will fry your brain. No holes barred with Sugar, and you need to read a review or two of Tiger's for the unbelievable description of her manic IOP - personally, I'm convinced there is no "I" with her.

Cardiologist pre-approval required.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Splurge on a bad bitch, don't settle
Doubles are great for bucket lists but usually not the best the first time around, just from personal opinion and experience. If you do decide to double be sure the ladies work well together!!! Not all girls know how to “double up”
Id personally love to help you celebrate the big41!! Read my reviews! Oh& i just love birthday spankings!! I may even save a few for myself lol! (Double friendly)
The OP should find a slutty goat. Houston livestock show is a good start.
I appreciate the input. Most of it anyways. BLM69 summed it up best. And there were some great suggestions.
CoCo and Lisa at Pearls. Complete girl on girl
Daty each other ect as you K9
400-500