Changes - NOT GOING DARK

Major changes at ECCIE.

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site. That has not changed.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

Advertising by female accounts will no longer be allowed.

The Co-ed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

ladies may want to refer to the private forum for more details and answer to questions. For the ladies who just want to post updates and build a Bio Page, ECCIE is not for you.

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, but the times have dictated changes for now, and those changes will be permanent for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for understanding.

DD
Ya fergot ta clese it.....

Unless you are looking for comments!!

And in that case... who cares as long as we don't lose the drama forums....

The info can stay on the ark....
Ya know how we used to trick the mods by putting the location as:

St Kit's NY so they didn't move are reviews???

Why don't the owners just rename Texas to Ontario??

You know, Austin Ont instead of Austin Tx.... Houston Ont instead of Houston Tx... etc....
Then the state won't know it's happening in Tx....
Ya don't have ta overthinck this shit....
Ya fergot ta clese it.....

Unless you are looking for comments!!

And in that case... who cares as long as we don't lose the drama forums....

The info can stay on the ark.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Parade Paulie?
nicely done dmd
Did someone mention Austin?

Yeah don't cancel the drama threADS
ops
This isn't the only sticky that I've managed to invade before it got clesed....
sheet lets get the post count up!
sheet lets get the post count up! Originally Posted by winn dixie

feel free to drop by anytime!!
We used to get all kinds of texas visitors back in the day....
Welcome forum mia now too.
I'll bet that was a bone for Loki....
*sigh* thanks for the info
Well this is stupid...
To be clear what is allowed and what is not allowed? I see the ISO section is gone so are members allowed to post if anyone has seen so-and-so or been to a particular AMP? And if this is still allowed which forum should the questions be posted to?
To be clear what is allowed and what is not allowed? Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
Since I am the hardest working ATSH on this board.... I will do some drunck posting and report back after my bender.....