Best Current Strip Club

Wife is going out of town in a couple weeks. Which strip club has the best looking talent right now. Double Vision, DeCarlo or Shenanigans? Was just thinking about stopping at one for a drink.
I used to like Nite Moves in Latham, but haven’t been there in awhile, so can’t vouch for it
Depends on the day and time bud…prolly not Dicarlo’s… I’d try DV… usually good…
Just stay away from the dancers with sprinkles all over!
Just keep in mind if u wanna see pussy you
Gotta go to a juice bar; I believe dicarlos and dv both serve alcohol so no pussy there
Just keep in mind if u wanna see pussy you
Gotta go to a juice bar; I believe dicarlos and dv both serve alcohol so no pussy there Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Or drive to Springfield, Mass. if my wife was away and I had the time and inclination to hit a club… Mardi Gras Springfield, MA.

Mass has different laws… full nude and alcohol… your welcome.
Wife is going out of town in a couple weeks. Which strip club has the best looking talent right now. Double Vision, DeCarlo or Shenanigans? Was just thinking about stopping at one for a drink. Originally Posted by lookingforfun55
You're on a hooker site and asking about a strip club? If your wife is out of town and you finally have the opportunity for fun, a strip club is not how you achieve that goal.
Maybe his kitchen pass has a GPS attached to it.