How to register

I have tried to get appointments with Rolipop or TAE not having success what am I missing?
I want to get verified for TAE ROLIPOP LOL when ever I cal TAE some old lady answer and for some reason she is hard of hearing notifications is on the site for rolipop
I've never booked with TAE. I've been told its "easy" so IDK what your problem is. I was also told that a man handled the phone/booking so maybe something has changed.

LoL has strict requirements but they do respond to emails. There is a contact form on their website. They occassionally place ads on OH2 and there is an email address in those as well. Email them and ask for their verification process. It is STRICT but if you follow instructions you will be verified.

Rollipop has a passcode on their website and I'm not sure how you are to get past that. If you have an email or phone number saved you might try to message them. Again, strict verification process, expect to give up some personal details.

There are, FWIW, lots of ladies and services that require much less verification and offer similar services. The only thing that is really special about rollipop IMO is A) all asian ladies B) mandatory shower before and after.