Fake Review: Bad Review: Written by: Houstonguy1260.

So,
I just looked at my showcases to view any recently posted reviews and to my dismay, I find a"NO" Review and my heart sank!

I opened it up and realized that it was from a client that I have never met. He posted my age as 99 and ethnicity as asian/Indian and also stated that my donation was FREE. This is absurd and false.

I have no idea what to do. I am very fearful about it effecting my business and I don't know what to do.

This is the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1962468
  • ognob
  • 02-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Have you ever communicated or schedule a session with houstonguy1260?
NO. Never ! That's the thing.
Holy crap!!! Why guys do that?? I'm not sure what you can do girl, I believe mods cant delete your reviews, but maybe letting them know that you are not 99 or Asian/indian by the photo ID that you provided when you started here? Maybe they can delete it.

Or contact the guy who wrote the review, he obviously did it for premium access I believe.
Wow you look good for 99.
  • ognob
  • 02-01-2017, 05:47 PM
well, this guy has been called out for false reviews before....
Wow you look good for 99. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
HAHAHA
asshole
Dont let your heart sink baby girl. Let not your heart be troubled. - The Bible

It won't affect your business. Keep your head up sweetie and don't let losers bring your positive emotions and vibes down.
I believe mods will take it down as it is not a review. A review can occur only if a session occurs. Worse case for you is it will be moved to coed as a NCNS and you will be able to comment and defend yourself. Make sure you RTM it.
^^^^ no...they will add "fake" to the review and de-couple it from her showcase.

Then upload it to CNN.com
It wasn't even a review, it was a No Call No Show report so I moved it to coed where it belongs.

I also removed it from your profile Brooke.

Be safe,
Spice
Thank You
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!!
XoXo
ok....so she agrees ncns
Damn, you're a cutie.