Age Limits

What's your age limit on seeing a Hobbyist or Provider?
I don't see hobbyists of any age.

I do discriminate on the basis of age when it comes to providers. They must be over 18, but preferably over 35 or so.
I used to only want to see older gentlemen, but now it does not matter. I like variety.
Your funnny Charlies!!!

I don't see providers under 21 and over 60.
as long as they are at least 25 and no older than 100....lol
Over 21 please
35 and up please!
35 and up please! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Damn! Gonna miss the cut on that one........

I'm pretty easy...... over 18 for sure..... Under? Depends on how she looks I suppose.....

JaD
Damn! Gonna miss the cut on that one........ Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You get a pass
Sweet!

JaD
My cut off is 30. I make exceptions from time to time depending on the demographics of the the area I am in and the individual.
30 and up
Could a provider who is strict regarding 25 and up, 30 and up, etc, offer some insight as to why you adhere to this age cutoff? I ask as a 23 year old interested in pursuing the hobby but hesitant to make the first call because I have seen many requiring 25+

Thanks for any input, I hope I have asked this question in the correct place
I prefer them to at least be old enough so that I couldn't be their mother. LOL.

I don't set a strict age limit, but I don't think I have ever seen anyone younger than earlier twenties, and it's rare I get approached by someone that young who acts mature enough to get through my screen.

Personally, I would obviously never see someone under legal age. I just dont end up seeing most younger guys because they always seem to say something silly disrespectful or otherwise weird that makes me push the reject button.
Could a provider who is strict regarding 25 and up, 30 and up, etc, offer some insight as to why you adhere to this age cutoff? I ask as a 23 year old interested in pursuing the hobby but hesitant to make the first call because I have seen many requiring 25+

Thanks for any input, I hope I have asked this question in the correct place Originally Posted by Reasonable_man
I just don't click with the youngins and I am in my early 20s. I dated older guys long before I got in the hobby and the young guys do absolutely nothing for me. It is Very rare that I make an exception. 23 is just too young for me.