What's Your Workout Routine?

The providers on this forum have really nice bodies.

I was wondering, what is your workout routine? Do you do a specific program, such as "The Firm?"
Doggie, CG, RCG, Mish, BJ, 69!!!
  • hd
  • 02-24-2011, 12:17 PM
I do alot of cardio research on the web
Doggie, CG, RCG, Mish, BJ, 69!!! Originally Posted by shorty
Normal sex burns like 240 calories per hour. I would venture to say that some of us burn upward of 1000 calories at any given time.
Doggie, CG, RCG, Mish, BJ, 69!!! Originally Posted by shorty
Ha ha. You guys are hilarious.
I lift my right arm, and bring the fork to my mouth...then I put it back down.

I do cross training with weights and cardio non-stop for at least an hour or so. Abs and tanning when I feel like walking 5 feet to do it. Insanity is by far the BEST workout ever. Now if I could only get through the thing without throwing up after 15 min. I bet that would be something.
I did make it through the nine weeks of insanity last year. You are correct, that is indeed a workout (the warm up is a workout lol).......I'm mostly a runner though........I do like the preferred exercise regimen that most have stated though, however that's way to fun to be considered a workout....
I did make it through the nine weeks of insanity last year. You are correct, that is indeed a workout (the warm up is a workout lol).......I'm mostly a runner though........I do like the preferred exercise regimen that most have stated though, however that's way to fun to be considered a workout.... Originally Posted by Logan135
Yes..the fit test is what I barfed during my first try. Still can't make it through an entire DVD, and I am a runner and tennis player for pete's sake, so I thought I was in shape. NOPE!
I'm not telling. Surfergirl you done with that book yet?
I'm not telling. Surfergirl you done with that book yet? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
obviously not
Crossfit, running on the beach 5 miles, jump fit--jumping rope while jogging, squatting 65-80lbs, bicep curls, etc.

Are you looking for a trainer? Ive been rehabbing this last year. Im curvy fit, and training for a marathon in November. Check out the art of strength and kettle bells too, a lot of fun. I do not recommend insanity or p90x for those not used to working out, it can be dangerous. You need a trainer for something that extreme to prevent injury.
I hear sperm is rather Atkins friendly...just sayin.
You know I started that diet again today thanks to you ! It totally sux but Im obsessed
It does SUCK for the first 2 weeks, but after that you can start adding a bit of your normal food back in as long as your ketone levels are in the purple. I am on a slim jim, and pepperoni kick ha ha.