What or Who do you think about while you...

masturbate?
This is a bit embarassing but here goes. I think about stuff that I don't have the guts to do like 3 somes and gangbangs. LOL.
This is a bit embarassing but here goes. I think about stuff that I don't have the guts to do like Ed Highlight, 3 somes and gangbangs. LOL. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
There, that's better!!
Hahahaahaaaha Ed you're too much.
ok since you said an embarssing one Naomi i will too, "sometimes" i think about being at the doctor or dentist lol no particular face to it just there lol and other times its a certain person ...i like to mix it up
It depends on what kind of mood I am in. Right now, I think about what my first experience will be like as a provider if I ever stop being a big chicken...lol

In my fantasy world though.. I think of all kinds of naughty things
It depends on what kind of mood I am in. Right now, I think about what my first experience will be like as a provider if I ever stop being a big chicken...lol

In my fantasy world though.. I think of all kinds of naughty things Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Aww how cute.
This must be masturbation night!!!LOL
A female dwarf, a foot stool, a large bucket of mayonnaise and a Shetland pony; then it gets kind of weird...
A female dwarf, a foot stool, a large bucket of mayonnaise and a Shetland pony; then it gets kind of weird... Originally Posted by Wayward

I believe you Wayward.
A female dwarf, a foot stool, a large bucket of mayonnaise and a Shetland pony; then it gets kind of weird... Originally Posted by Wayward

LMFAO!!!!!!

U made me spew my beer!!
I think about the women I want but are too far away from me like my sweet SNL
i think about snl ,naomi,lil michelle andthe rest of women on here
I think about the women I want but are too far away from me like my sweet SNL Originally Posted by geniusman
i think about snl ,naomi,lil michelle andthe rest of women on here Originally Posted by wildwooly1

You guys have our full undivided attention, I think you should give us details... LOL
You guys have our full undivided attention, I think you should give us details... LOL Originally Posted by lil_michelle
If it's that good, write a review.