Too old?

Do you feel there is a certain age a provider should end providing?
Damn! And I thought this was going to be a thread about me. lol

Nope. If a lady can keep it together, she should continue. There was a bit on CNN today about a 95 yo female ski instructor. Personally, I'd see Raquel Welch, Bridget Bardot, Sophia Loren, Jane Fonda and Sigourney Weaver if they were providing.
I agree with Charles. There are some very fine looking ladies between 50-60. Its all in how you keep yourself up.
Only if and when she feels she's not into it anymore, or it's not working for her or the friends she sees . . .
If a lady in her 40s or 50s decided she wanted to provide for a few years, Super Cool! However, I am now 21 and I for damn sure don't want to still be providing when I turn 40. That's not gonna fly here. I don't see how ladies do this for 8-10 years. Kudos to them but I plan on starting my own business feb of next year and buying a house within the next 3 years, retiring and marrying. If I didn't plan on running my own non-adult business, getting married and having 20 babies then I will still provide.

Now I know some HOT 50 year old providers, SNL is one sexy lady AND her reviews wanna make me get a damn session.
I would love to be a fly on the frickin wall during one of her sessions. At least .. just once.
I think every lady has to make that choice on her own. I can tell you this it wouldn't be the age thing as much as it would be how long she's been a provider. This thing can sure wear on a woman's nerves, emotions, self esteem, everything.... I can only imagine what she's like after several years in this. Why subject yourself to the crap that comes with this for that long a time or even that age??

I think Heather Locklear is 50ish and I'd see her in s heartbeat....
No I do not,If she can still rock no matter the age well more power to her
Safire Sweet
Theres a niche for every lady in providing. Just don't take your teeth out for BJ. LOL
Do you feel there is a certain age a provider should end providing? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yes.
Yes. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Its all about her attitude and desire, much more so than age. Some of the absolutely best knock-out ladies I have ever seen are in 50yo+ range.
I'm in my 60s. If I wanted a see a hot 40 or 50 year old, I'd stay home with my wife. I prefer to date providers in their 20-late 30s.
I have seen some awesome ladies in their fifties. I would say it depends on the lady and how well she keeps herself and is it something she wants to continue to do. Age is primarily a mindset and a matter of keeping yourself physically able and is still wanting to do this sort of business.

Is there a certain age when one has to stop enjoying intimacy, sex or companionship?

Do you feel there is a certain age a provider should end providing? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm in my 60s. If I wanted a see a hot 40 or 50 year old, I'd stay home with my wife. I prefer to date providers in their 20-late 30s. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
Amen