Whats the point of this site

So a mod took down parts of my ad that advertised my services.

Apparently, the fact that I perform massage can be mentioned in ISO's and reviews on here, or in general conversation like this, but I cant advertise that I do massage. No mention that I charge 150 per session was stated on the ad either.

This makes no sense. If you want to censor, then you might want to block out reviews while your at it. They are more of an admittance of illegal activities than an ad. At least at this point(an ad) money has not been exchanged or services bragged about so vulgarly in public. This proves that the BS fantasy disclosure statement is just that...BullSHIT!

I now have no reason to be on this site other than to look at alerts, which is impossible now, and place an ad when I do this. Which is now completely pointless too it seems.

So I guess there is no value of eccie to me, other than in complete boredom I can join in on some threads.
New rules my love. You can't list ANY service or rate in ads anymore. Guess you didn't get the memo..ha ha. You can only list them in your showcase and you can't be explicit. Listing you only offer massage, suggests that others are doing more I suppose. This was mandated a few months ago by Admin.
Just chill eccie is a really good site if you know how to follow rules.. I've been on here for awhile and really it has improved my screening, business etc etc.. so just blow over the steam and just follow rules I'm sure by censoring your ad is not hurting your business is it? Your beautiful let that be your ad..
London, I guess I dont live on this site. Makes no sense to list much more sexual services in reviews, along with the amount paid for them, versus a simple ad that offers something that is not mentioning a sexual service at all nor an amount for that service offered.

Ya think if they want to cover their asses they might want to make reviews private.

And I do follow the rules, these ones are just freaking ridiculous.
I hear they have an opening for Court Jester in LaLaLand...if ECCIE has no more use to you then I guess you can occupy your free time there...
Chella I have sent you a PM with a little more explanation and clarification of the new rules.

You are allowed to advertise and name massage services, but no rates allowed. There are many, many threads concerning this subject all over the boards. You are allowed to have links in your ads to direct folks to the information. Plus you are allowed to put that information in your ECCIE showcase...if you had one, of course.

The idea being to have everything available within just an additional click or two. I think most of the ladies have figured this out by now.

Its probably counterproductive for you to come in vehemently complaining when a simple search or some PM's with the other ladies or Mods would answer your questions quickly.
I may have given her the wrong impression when we spoke on the phone earlier. I told her that NO services were allowed in ads including dancing and massage. My bad.
I may have given her the wrong impression when we spoke on the phone earlier. I told her that NO services were allowed in ads including dancing and massage. My bad. Originally Posted by London Rayne
The exact wording is you may not mention specific sexual services or list any rates in your ads. Massage and its derivatives (FBSM, tantra, nuru, body slide, etc) have been deemed to be OK for Eccie ads.

Again, the rules only apply to the 3 advertising venues in each city/state forum; Welcome/Introductions, Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup. These 3 advertising venues are restricted to "comply with legal standards" and the rules do not affect the remaining areas of the boards.
ECCIE IS A REALLY GOOD SITE ALL MY GUYS ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND UPSCALE NOT LIKE BACKPAGE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW THE RULES AND YOU WILL BE OK
I hate to say it, but lately I am getting less hagglers from BP than here lol. Of course, it does depend on which cities you post in.
Thanks Chica and as I thought I followed the rules, and my ad is being reinstated. I NEVER advertise anything more, not even on my website.

And Wakeup....wtf does that mean?
I now have no reason to be on this site other than to look at alerts, which is impossible now, and place an ad when I do this. Which is now completely pointless too it seems.

So I guess there is no value of eccie to me, other than in complete boredom I can join in on some threads. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
If you don't like the ECCIE rules, leave already.
Just list your rates/services on your personal website...and put a link to your website in your ad. That's how most girls have adapted to the new rule change.

Best of luck
If you don't like the ECCIE rules, leave already. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

You have to forgive Chalres....he comes and goes lol.
Whatever Charles...your so negative.

Hey Marcel, its on my site, but I just like to place it there anyway so I dont have to answer those repeatedly who cant seem to find my site, lol.

I posted my frustration and doing so it got results and cleared up some misunderstandings. Chica kindly posted here as well what can be advertised so it may help others too. I try to follow the rules, and woke up to this today, and its irritating. Just so much "stuff" going on lately on this site, just added to the frustration.

But hey, I went hiking on a mountain, cleared my head, and came back to some good news. It all worked out in the end. Keeping positive...