Date: 10/25/2020
Name: Kristen
Phone: 585-284-1951
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/642912934242
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Irondequoit
Hair Length and Color: Long dyed red she said it's naturally black and she didn't love the dye job but I thought it was cute
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petite and attractive! I couldn't believe she was over 30. Perfect little tight body with perky dollops and responsive eraser nipples. If you like petite ladies she is perfect. Beautiful smile, pretty eyes and nice teeth. I was impressed lol. Also her downstairs was super clean and fresh. Really didn't even have a discernable odor at all.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn... this girl is about to get pimped up if yall keep reviewing her like Stacy/Alicia. Lol. Thats the 2nd or 3rd glowing review in last few days.

She looks and sounds great. If she can keep from getting pimped up or into demon hobbies... she may go far.
I find 2 reports only.. She use another number also ????
Youre right. I think someone asked about her in a third thread... needless to say, she has been getting alot of attention.
WOW, That was Very impressive !!!
Damn... this girl is about to get pimped up if yall keep reviewing her like Stacy/Alicia. Lol. Thats the 2nd or 3rd glowing review in last few days.

She looks and sounds great. If she can keep from getting pimped up or into demon hobbies... she may go far. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
She should probably look for a SD....maybe some cosmetic work.

But, that doesn't guarantee anything...
She should probably look for a SD....maybe some cosmetic work.

But, that doesn't guarantee anything... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Tits are not fine as is ???? don't do it girl
Did we see the same girl. These pics are highly touched up. Yes she is petite (skanky), almost too skinny. Did you leave out the baby bump & all those scars & bruises.
Did we see the same girl. These pics are highly touched up. Yes she is petite (skanky), almost too skinny. Did you leave out the baby bump & all those scars & bruises. Originally Posted by zolika
Scars & Bruises is a bad sign in this Business... SMH
Scars & Bruises is a bad sign in this Business... SMH Originally Posted by joelove69
Depends where they are?
Did we see the same girl. These pics are highly touched up. Yes she is petite (skanky), almost too skinny. Did you leave out the baby bump & all those scars & bruises. Originally Posted by zolika

Sounds like you have a review in the making....
She ain't all that
Sounds like a fun girl!
[/PRIVATE]
Originally Posted by buffalomw10