KY man hires hooker, shocked to meet his wife

http://www.countyweekly.com/paducah-...te-finds-wife/

Really, they should stay together. He should just let her hustle pussy while he bangs other chicks.
Ouch!! Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Wife...Provider ... a very thin line.
That fucktard really gets around. First, he was hiring his wife in Katy TX, then in Longview TX, now in Paducah KY.
Absolutely. I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't sling pussy. Marriage is just a bullshit re-packaging of prostitution. To test this: Be a stay-at-home husband while wifey goes to work. Result: Almost no sex for daddy and mommy taking cocks at and after work while wearing the nice jewelry men with jobs have given her -- the jewelry she keeps in her desk at work.

Not only the World's Oldest Profession, but also apparently the most popular one, too.

Wife...Provider ... a very thin line. Originally Posted by pyramider
Did she charge him and did she swallow?
That fucktard really gets around. First, he was hiring his wife in Katy TX, then in Longview TX, now in Paducah KY. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Apparently, a similar (fake) news item appeared in Bixby, OK too:

http://www.countyweekly.com/bixby-ok...e-booked-wife/
was he mad she wasnt 27
Along the same line . . .but enough different to make it interesting:

I have from time to time had the fantasy of arranging a session . . .say, from BackPage, with some hottie. When the door opens, its obviously NOT the girl in the ad, BUT . . .its my daughter-in-laws younger (legal age) sister!

And what will happen next? Do we go ahead with the session?

Do we just deal with the situation and agree to never speak of it again to anyone ever?

Which ever of the above outcomes . . .does it stay off-the-grid or does it blow up for both of us?

Ok, ok—it doesn't have to be her. There are a few other women that, in my day-dreams, open the door.

Need more coffee now.
obviously both weren't happy in the relationship

his wallet was too thin and he was bored with her

just divorce and move on
I wonder she Charge him for service. I wonder what made her start working in pay to play business.
If they are married, she charges him for nookie as is..
And how the hell didn't he recognize his wifes OWN BODY??
It's amazing to me that people are responding as if this actually happened...

Truely amazing...
It's amazing to me that people are responding as if this actually happened... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Don't knock it - it works! Your Pal, Donald Trump
LOL. Well it may be fake news but it's plausible. So ppl are running w/ the ball.

It's amazing to me that people are responding as if this actually happened...

Truely amazing... Originally Posted by Wakeup