Preference for p4p over gaming civilians

What's SA stand for? Originally Posted by redbox
seeking arrangements
We Pay them to leave
there are advantages to both ways of having a female companion.

but one disadvantage to providers/sugar babies that i think makes a big difference is true companionship. we all need friends and partners as we age (lots of research about that).

for example,
* when you wanna go on vacation for a couple of weeks, who is gonna go with you?
* when you wanna go to a movie/restaurant/museum/park/a walk on spur of the moment, who is gonna go with you?
* when you need someone to go w/ you to the outpatient clinic or hospital and drive you home cos you’re coming out of sedation, who is gonna go with you?
* when you wanna go to a family gathering to celebrate a wedding, graduation, birth, death, etc, who is gonna go with you?
etc etc etc

while there’s def arguments for a provider/sugarbaby being great for sensual/erotic/sexual delites,
i just dont think (or at least made aware) that a provider/sugarbaby is gonna be around long enough, be presentable enough, be into the experience enough, be willing to spend those times w/ you, etc.
and want to have those close intimate sharing of life experiences that you can relive/reminisce about yrs later. and if she’s quasi into it, how much is it gonna cost you?

we all have heard the headaches guys go thru w/ female friends, partners, wives. so, that option is not trouble free.

i think that, kinda like kcbachelor and ICU posted, if you can manage it well, it’s really a both/and situation (partner and provider/sugarbaby) not an either/or situation (partner or provider/sugarbaby).

i’ve been w/ my s.o. almost 40yrs and been cumsulting w/ providers (amps, agencies, indys) for 22yrs. knock on wood, she doesnt know. it will prolly be hell to pay if she does (the one aspect i wish i could chg).

if any if you guys have met some provider/sugarbaby that is more a life partner than a $$$ supported fuckbuddy, pls share your experience and costs. and what you and/or her did to get it past a tranactional level.
I am Married nearly 45 years now. Some of it a bit rough and lots of it very nice, just like the traditional vows.

In that time I have hobbied infrequently . . .some times sessions were 18 to 24 months apart.

If I were suddenly (sadly) single, I do not think I would be looking for another life-partner ever again. I can attract age-appropriate women, but I really don't want to become emotionally involved with someone else.

This means that I would avoid the SD/SB scene due to the drama inherent in that. Instead, I would, from time to time, see different providers as circumstances and resources permit.

One fantasy might be me in an assisted living facility with a regular arrangement with an Agency. At intervals, I would be visited by someone from, say, "Visiting Angles". Often it would be just one of their regular assistant personnel. Other times, she would be from the agency.

Looking to die with a smile.
Interesting read..��.
I must say that it is the very same for Providers weighing in P4P..or Civie XXXlovers..
Most definitely P4P.
Relationships are a challenging and weird for me, too many compromises.
However, every individual is Uniquely designed and I have found that the best relationships I have with Men are hobby related and Um im not sure whether to laugh or Cry!
������������������

Im very happy ALONE....
However need constant attention daily from various Delicious Men.
Im going to be sad when im forced to retire...��..that will be such a mundane lifestyle.

Once you have a taste its so hard to go back .
Im not hanging up this hat ..ever.
������������������������������ ����
��
Interesting read..��.
I must say that it is the very same for Providers weighing in P4P..or Civie XXXlovers..
Most definitely P4P.
Relationships are a challenging and weird for me, too many compromises.
However, every individual is Uniquely designed and I have found that the best relationships I have with Men are hobby related and Um im not sure whether to laugh or Cry! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I do not see that as a crying matter.

The games that people play, are difficult for some people to navigate.

My son has a learning disability, at 25 he begged me to allow him to build a cabin deep in the forest on the back side of my land, where he could live as a hermit. It requires a great effort for him to interface with other people. I fear that if he stopped practicing how to interface with others, he would get much worse at it, and eventually lost the skill entirely.

Personal inter-relations are much easier when done in a business manner.

... Im not hanging up this hat ..ever.

Hallelujah my sister!

Praise the Lord

Is there a method for anyone to objectively grade our own looks?

I would guess myself to be a 5 or 6 in the looks department, but I really don't know.

You might feel ugly, but that is your own perception filtering what you see in the mirror. It is not objective.

You can not easily ask your friends, they are your friends. Of course they are going to say whatever it is that they think your mood wants to hear them say. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
If that on a scale of 1 to 10: That would put you about average no mater which way is up or down. That is not all bad, just average.
If that on a scale of 1 to 10: That would put you about average no mater which way is up or down. That is not all bad, just average. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I think that if people think they are a '10' it affects their worldview and poisons their relationships.

Likewise when people think they are a '1'. I have spoken with many people [both male and female] whose self-image is that they are a '1'. It has a very bad effect on their relationships.

It is much safer to assume that I am a '5'.

Besides, I know that if I were to rate a lady a '10' someone else might say she was a '4'. Each of us has a different opinion.

If I think of myself as a '5', I can then safely assume that some drunk girl somewhere might think I am a '10'.