REMOVING YOUR "LAST ACTIVITY" TIME

I ENJOY BEING IN INVISIBLE MODE, BUT I NOTICED THAT SEVERAL PROVIDERS HAVE IT TO WHERE THEIR "LAST ACTIVITY" TIME IS NOT DISPLAYED, CAN ANYONE WITH THE TECH KNOWLEDGE HELP ME DISABLE THAT? PLEASE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

YOUR BROTHER,

DEVIN
I was wondering the very same thing..... Anyone???
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
I would like to know how to remove it and become more "private".... If we are in "invisible mode" what's the point if "last activity" tells people you are online?
I think that when you go invisible then "latest activity" doesn't show on your profile anymore.....
I went through this same thing some months ago and it was explained to me by Johnnybax. When in invisible mode, your last visit info is not visible to any one except your self. It is displayed to one self as a security measure. I am in invisible mode and my Last Visit is displayed to me only.
I went through this same thing some months ago and it was explained to me by Johnnybax. When in invisible mode, your last visit info is not visible to any one except your self. It is displayed to one self as a security measure. I am in invisible mode and my Last Visit is displayed to me only. Originally Posted by Woody Long
Thank you sir. I came here to post this.

He is exactly right everyone.
THANK YOU

DEVIN
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Ahh! That must be it. I know I selected "invisible" mode.. but when I looked at my profile, it still showed to me. Had me a little confused.

Thankies!
Go to CP on the left side of page and click on edit options I saw the invisible mode cliick that and save..after you do that send me a pm or pm anyone you know and see if they can see your last acitivity...
I ENJOY BEING IN INVISIBLE MODE, BUT I NOTICED THAT SEVERAL PROVIDERS HAVE IT TO WHERE THEIR "LAST ACTIVITY" TIME IS NOT DISPLAYED, CAN ANYONE WITH THE TECH KNOWLEDGE HELP ME DISABLE THAT? PLEASE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

YOUR BROTHER,

DEVIN Originally Posted by DEVIN0131968