Mods and powertrips

WHY IS IT OK FOR MODS TO BREAK RULES AND THEN BE HYPOCRITICAL GIVING OUT POINTS FOR THE SAME THING THEY THEN DO, IF WE HAVE TO FOLLOW GUIDELINES THEN SO DO THEY????
This issue has already been discussed with you in replies to threads, and directly via PM with multiple staff members.

You are advised to abide by forum guidelines, and also to drop your vendettas against other members and eccie staff.
That's ok I've got what I wanted, for u and other mods to be scrutinized about the bias I feel you and other mods have, I'm good now
BD, you are not going to win this one.

They are the mods. You are not.

If they tell you to do something, do it.

If they do something that is against the rules, leave it alone. You will not win that battle and will only make yourself a target for infractions and bannings.

Just be a gent to the ladies, in your TCB and BCD communications, be polite on the forums, and all should be well.

Good luck!
These Mods get paid lots of money for what they do.. NOT!
Try Nothng.
Thanks for keeping this board halfway in order and on point.
And; no I am not kissing ass I GET SPANKED ALOT.
I break the rule I get spanked I am not 6 and saying MOM well sis did it to why ain't she in trouble too? LOL
Question - What can we do when a mod is not active enough? In some spots it takes days for reviews to be approved, a provider who wants an Update posted by Friday night has to submit it Thursday, and some violations get attention while many others do not.

I appreciate what the mods do, and try to follow the rules for the most part. But when the rules are not enforced for everyone we all suffer and see the content here deteriorate.
If a mod is not active enough, I would first check to see which mods are responsible that area, and *politely* PM all of them at the same time for help (put semicolon between usernames in PM "to" line). If that doesn't get any results after a few days, contact a couple of admins and politely ask for help.

List of mods and admins: https://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

For violations, use the report button . When you report the post using that functionality, staff gets notified, and it goes into a work queue.