Address: Highway 90
Activities: Massage See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length, Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Short Thin Nice Little Bolt Ons
Recommendation: Yes
What do you mean by "see ROS".
He's referring to the "Rest of the Story" section of the review which is visible only to premium members. You can get that level of membership by writing reviews (as long as they are approved).
Thank you for the info!!
I was planning on going there tomorrow and was just wondering what to expect and to make sure it was worth the drive.
Havent been there in a long time. The last time I went I saw the one named Blu. L3. Been gling to the ones closer by. Used to to go to Kings health spa North of Dothan ans see Heaven. Its closed now. Wish it would reopen. The ones run by Chinese are hit and miss. An L1 is pretty much all one can expect there. But the ones run by Korean are the ones Ive always got L3.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed