Bebe at new star is hottt!

I got out of my rocket ship and stepped into the AMP. Emo took me to the room for hour long stays. Yes!

I had my attendant raise my left leg over the step and then the right leg. I dismissed my attendant and began breathing with my portable oxygen machine and IV drip for life support.

I started to Get Comfortable and then BeBe knocks and enters. I welcomed her in of course hoping I could have another pretty woman see mr red-rocket.

She was wearing a sexy bikini, black with diamond stones on it. I made my donation to the cause and she left while I proceeded to get comfy.

She comes back in and I am standing in my birthday suit thrilled at the experience.

She gives me the blue listerine and washes my lost soul with some HJ and BBBJ. She cleaned me up and let me squeeze the impressive naturals. I was enjoying the big sexy cleavage before she got in her birthday suit too. Her milk guns are exciting and fun.

Shower ends and I dry off and lay on the table. She leaves to let me ease into a spa day. Soon she is back and takes off a sexy dress. I thought there would be TF but there was only tease of it with B2B. More BBBJ and then a quick cup of coffee in Mish.

We take a break... I lost consciousness in the excitement and strangeness of company with a stranger.

Then a massage with annoying back slap and then a bit of TF and hug. Less back slaps would be a five star massage, IMHO. She does have a nice cat paw feel with part of her massage. Like a cat is sitting on your back and kneading your shoulder blades. :O No claws of course.

Then more BBBJ, CFS in Mish, and she holds me in for a minute of XOXO, and I dress and leave with water.

Would repeat if I had a tree that grew dollar bills. Pretty girl. Very fun, willing to please, and go with the flow with me.