Caribbean vacation

I was out for dinner Monday and my friend introduced me to a commercial builder in Pensacola that he knows and we got to talking and he vacations a lot in the caribbean. He says all the areas are great. I got to thinking and went online this morning to see how affordable it is. I came across cheapcarribean.com. A lot of packages includes flight and hotel but not meals. I come across Dominican republic packages and they say "all inclusive". I guess that means they cover the funeral expense as well.

Come on people give me some credit. This is original material. Lol.
Hahahahah hahahahah
Yes, all Dominican Republic vacations include death benefits, currently they are offering a guaranteed death if you drink from the mini-bar, but if your family wants the body, a “return to sender” address is required on the application,,,if that do t kill you then heart attacks and pulmonary edemas are available, but at a discounted rate, and some deaths maybe free but you first have to conclude that the unexplained death (which is extra money to return the body) they only qualify after an autopsy can confirm the death was not an illness that you showed up with
Good one duraman. And original at that. Bravo

Although I have met some pretty hot Dominican women recently. But I can't really say that they're "to die for".
Provided you are seeking serious info about an adult DR vacation, look at http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/. Website is a little underwhelming, but has links to a forums page that you can join for free, where the real info is.

I was there 2 months ago and had a blast. Short story is Frank and Mercedes will make sure you have an enjoyable time in company of safe, attractive, girl-next-door type chicas that will not break the bank in the process.

And there are no mini-bars lurking in the shadows waiting to attack you.
Came back to add a pic.

Ladies at my line up, or casting.

DR vacations are so inexpensive because you only have to pay half of the airfare. There's no coming back from this one...
DR vacations are so inexpensive because you only have to pay half of the airfare. There's no coming back from this one... Originally Posted by Jardinier
Very nice one Jardinier.
Provided you are seeking serious info about an adult DR vacation, look at http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/. Website is a little underwhelming, but has links to a forums page that you can join for free, where the real info is.

I was there 2 months ago and had a blast. Short story is Frank and Mercedes will make sure you have an enjoyable time in company of safe, attractive, girl-next-door type chicas that will not break the bank in the process.

And there are no mini-bars lurking in the shadows waiting to attack you. Originally Posted by Big Heretic
For $450/night with a minimum 3 bought stay you'd be better off going to Costa Rica. You can stay in Hotel Ka Amistad for $100/night which is all inclusive for food and drinks and the Sportsmen's Lodge is about 250' down the road, and you can find all of the chicas you would ever want to meet inside.
DR vacations are so inexpensive because you only have to pay half of the airfare. There's no coming back from this one... Originally Posted by Jardinier
Another good one Jard. Never knew you were such a fucking comedian 'til recently. What, or maybe WHO have you been doing different lately?
For $450/night with a minimum 3 bought stay you'd be better off going to Costa Rica. You can stay in Hotel Ka Amistad for $100/night which is all inclusive for food and drinks and the Sportsmen's Lodge is about 250' down the road, and you can find all of the chicas you would ever want to meet inside. Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
That sounds a lot like Blackbeard's in the DR. At SPAV, the ladies are not bar girls or street walkers. They live there and work there. They are tested and screened. They are not permitted off site unless they are with a guest. When they leave for vacation (spelled menstrual cycle) they are tested when they come back and are not permitted to work until their results come back (clean of course).

I guess it comes down to what you want... quantity or quality. My Chicas (2 of them) waited on me hand and foot, were with me 23 hours per day (they get an hour in the evenings for telephone time), and they were up for the chiky chiky any time I was ready for it, day or night.

SPAV is also 1/2 block off the beach whereas San Jose CR is not. When I travel, I don't want to be in some big city. I'd rather be on or near the beach.

And from what I understand the $450/night is the newbie rate. I don't know what the returning guest rate is, but I've been told it is lower (I'll find out when I go back).
Cheapcarribean is pretty good lol. I've had a few clients use it to book vacays (for us and themselves). Bahamas and Mexico though. We're all still alive.
I'm sure most of the DR is fine even though i'd probably avoid Punta Cana for awhile. I've had friends (and a relative) make safe trips to neighboring Haiti recently even though U.S. Travel advisory had a level 4 on it up until a few wks ago and downgraded to level 3 (even though DR next door is still only level 2).