Frustration, Taliban style.

A fleeing Taliban fighter, desperate for a drink, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he came across a little man at a stall selling ties. "Do you have water?" the Taliban rebel asked. "No, but would you like to buy a tie? $50." "Fool!" shouted the fighter. "I don't need an over-priced tie. I should kill you, but I must find water first." "OK," said the stall owner. "It does not matter that you do not want my ties and that you hate me. I will show you I am a bigger man than that. If you continue over that hill for about five kilometres, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice-cold water you need." Muttering, the exhausted and thirsty fighter staggered over the hill.................. Several hours later, he staggered back. "Your filthy swine of a brother won't let me in without a fucking tie."
Damn Ho—your middle eastern humor is interesting
Damn Ho—your middle eastern humor is interesting Originally Posted by bc1969
bc, I'm from the East Orient. Meeting you Occidental fuckers from the West in the middle makes it necessary for me to come from the MIDDLE EASTERN region to make it thru.
Found too many rednecks going thru the Mid-West.

And bc, the title was a parody of the 70's TV show, Love American Style. Man, some people are just slow.
Huh?
Annie Baby.....I know right ????