Recently seen this post from a girl on another forum.

Kind of in a crisis... think I’ll be okay once I get back on my feet
u/secretsw665d

So after leaving my pimp. I’m living in my car again.

I do have regulars that thankfully have been hitting me up these few days so I can pay my car note and phone bill this week. And I have to drive two hours away to see a regular which will definitely help me out a lot.

But I have a few regulars that know my incall location but I can’t go there and I don’t want to waste money on a hotel room if no one comes through.

I’m just stuck right now. I’m just blessed to even have regulars. I can’t post ads right now because of previous post and the free ads aren’t pulling in any clients at all. So I’m relying on regulars right now.

I’ve been applying to jobs lately. Had three interviews. Got a job from one. But I don’t have my ID (lost it) or ssc car (someone stole my wallet). I’ve already ordered both of them. Should be arriving in a week or two. I’m just gonna pray and hope that things get better. I’m determined to work hard so they can get better.

Thanks for reading babes. Happy Hoeing.
Well that’s unfortunate. Do we know this girl or something? Or just a random forum?
They are all random I suppose,,,I used to visit a girl in Jacksonville, her name was Ricki, she died last year, just a scatter brained chick I guess but I liked her. Maybe I shouldn’t have posted, feeling vulnerable right now.
Maybe some guys may want to give her a some help
. Post what site she's on
Seriously, BC1969....what the hell? She sounds like she could use some help but we can't do that if we don't know where she is or how to get in touch with her. Was there a point in your posting this or did you just need a little attention?
It was from Reddit but I forget the area,,the point is that it’s getting much riskier for the guys here to find a date as evidence by the number of STG reviews that are being posted, and with the amount of roach motel traffic that’s building up because of it,,it’s going to lead to some fun times for LE and some bad days for regulars. It seems like everyone has reverted to the BP days. Are the Ladies suppose to revert back also? I for one would like to see them on there but there must be a reason they don’t... That and I do like the attention, would you like some also?
bc1969, you offering?
I’ve never been able to find girls on Reddit
bc1969, you offering? Originally Posted by Speedteacher
Not really, I’m just interested in everyone’s thoughts on how the recent laws have caused sites like this to make rule changes, and how these rule changes have affected us on both sides of the business. My proof was in my post, to me it shows a trend.