Found a great place in FWB, now need help with PC!

I need your best suggestions on decent not extremely expensive but spacious rooms in PCB!
thankfully found a place for Ft. Walton which I’ll arrive there on the 18th, but needed help with picking a room for the other half of my trip in PCB
Room is booked for the 18-20 in Ft. Walton so now all I need is suggestions for the rest of the trip in PC! Help 😏❗️
Wow babe. Great news that you are coming to our area. Such a great girl and so sexy and fun. My mouth is watering already. Read her reviews guys. Awesome girl.
I’ve only heard really good things about Jessica/BEG. I have YET to enjoy her company. But, hopefully, that will change.
I’ve only heard really good things about Jessica/BEG. I have YET to enjoy her company. But, hopefully, that will change. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Blackbird, she is deserving of your wonderful reviews. Just remember that if you want to see her, the line forms behind Boeingguy. I have to thank him for turning me on to this beauty.
If someone wasn’t at the front, it wouldn’t be a line!! Lol. Blackbird. I PROMISE you will thank me AGAIN!!
Blackbird, she is deserving of your wonderful reviews. Just remember that if you want to see her, the line forms behind Boeingguy. I have to thank him for turning me on to this beauty. Originally Posted by duraman
If someone wasn’t at the front, it wouldn’t be a line!! Lol. Blackbird. I PROMISE you will thank me AGAIN!! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Boeingguy has never lead me wrong. I trust whatever he says as fact.

He's spoken so highly of Jessica, that I'm very anxious to meet her.

I know I haven't met Jessica yet, but I KNOW it's going to be a GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Thank you in advance, Boeingguy.

And, of course, I'll write a review.
I need your best suggestions on decent not extremely expensive but spacious rooms in PCB!
thankfully found a place for Ft. Walton which I’ll arrive there on the 18th, but needed help with picking a room for the other half of my trip in PCB
Room is booked for the 18-20 in Ft. Walton so now all I need is suggestions for the rest of the trip in PC! Help 😏❗️
Originally Posted by YourBlueEyedGoddess
Hey sweetie, PM me. There are a couple of good hotels directly on the beach which are discrete and reasonably priced this time of year.
I am working on a visit with this awesome gal Thanks to Boeingguy for turning me on to her!!!!!!!
Hope they are taking care of you in PCB.